Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    Are we sure it is more points for length of growing time and not value/price of the crop? If the latter, we should be planting peanuts. Much less time consuming!
    I don't think we're sure about anything. This pic came from one of the moderators on Township's official group page (Township Family). I assume the information originally came from beta testers. To me personally it seems that the length of growing time equals more points, but I guess if you want to be sure you'll have to wait till the event actually starts. Sorry, I don't have any more info.

ETA: just seen your ETA Chiosnic - no worries
    Last edited by JJay; 01-09-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norhan Mahmoud View Post
    Good evening guys .. can we use the double crop booster in the Advanced Agriculture event that will start ?
    if you are sure about that please inform me
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. We are all players here like you, not Playrix staff, so I don't think any of us are sure about the event. We won't know for certain until it starts, but from what I've seen on Facebook from beta testers, the double crop booster won't have any effect. Of course this may change in the actual event because Playrix sometimes alter features as a result of these tests.

Let's get advanced:
    Growing Silk takes 15h to get 18 points
    Growing Wheat takes 2 minutes to get 1 point...

And now that the kick off is done it isn't as awesome as expected ..
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-10-2020 at 09:33 AM.

How do you join forces with your Tournament Group Member please

So, if you’ve time to sit around then plant wheat but if you are going out for an hour then plant a longer growing crop. Overnight do an even longer growing crop for higher points.

I can’t find a 40% less growing time booster, is it something won in a previous competition as I can’t see it in the lab to purchase for gems.

Has anyone with a double crop booster on checked whether it makes a difference or not? I know previous posters said it wouldn’t but I wonder if we have empirical evidence yet.
    Last edited by Catsalive; 01-10-2020 at 12:04 PM.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    Just start harvesting. When you get to 60 you’ll be put in a group

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    I can’t find a 40% less growing time booster, is it something won in a previous competition as I can’t see it in the lab to purchase for gems.
    Yes, it’s a purple one. I don’t have one.

I think peanuts overnight will do me. Silk and rubber take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Has anyone with a double crop booster on checked whether it makes a difference or not? I know previous posters said it wouldn’t but I wonder if we have empirical evidence yet.
    I have double crop booster and can confirm you DO NOT get any extra points in the event using it. Still only got 1 point for wheat and 2 points for corn etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post

It looks to me like the same old leaderboard set up where we are competing against other players, much like the rest of these tired and meaningless events. There is also a bar across the top with some gift boxes that seems to be where they sum points for everyone on the list. So, we are both competing against and competing with the same bunch of players.

I just can't work up much enthusiasm for the chance to win a few slabs.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-10-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad