Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

  1. #91
    Thanks for the info Mic. I'm glad to see that the lab 40% off grow time boosters do work in conjunction with the Professor's grow reduction perk. I hoard those purple boosters like crazy!! Lol Don't want to waste any!

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  2. #92
    So I just want to check this and see if it's Kindle specific.
    Wheat even with a double field on only gives 1 point for harvesting?
    Corn gives 2 points for the 6 planted not the 12 harvested?
    Sugar 4 planted 16 points given, 8 harvested?

    Had this problem with the Double Money and the Helicopter booster last time.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together




  3. #93
    I'm on a kindle. My double harvest booster did not count toward points for the grow event. I would plant 10 wheat, harvest 20 wheat, gain 10 points.

    I can't imagine that only being kindle specific and will be interested to see what other platforms report.

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  4. #94
    So I was told be my wife, another person on android, and Playrix CS that the double field is a waste of resources.
    Well CS said it doesn't work

    That now makes me suspect the Double Heli for the Double Rewards event

    Cody if you are ok with it I will make room and send you a friends request from Toad Lick.

    Did you get the update to 7.3.5 on your Kindle?
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together




  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Thanks for the info Mic. I'm glad to see that the lab 40% off grow time boosters do work in conjunction with the Professor's grow reduction perk. I hoard those purple boosters like crazy!! Lol Don't want to waste any!
    I should have listened to my coop buddy,
    Just wasted a coupon cos it doesn’t work with the profs reduction. Oh well that’s life lol

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I should have listened to my coop buddy,
    Just wasted a coupon cos it doesn’t work with the profs reduction. Oh well that’s life lol
    Wow that really stinks!! Do you think it is different across different platforms? I guess I still am confused since I haven't tried it myself and have been told two opposite things.

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    So I was told be my wife, another person on android, and Playrix CS that the double field is a waste of resources.
    Well CS said it doesn't work

    That now makes me suspect the Double Heli for the Double Rewards event

    Cody if you are ok with it I will make room and send you a friends request from Toad Lick.

    Did you get the update to 7.3.5 on your Kindle?
    No I still am on 7.3.0. When did you get a newer update? Thanks for the invite. My friends list is full but I'll keep your invitation around in case a spot opens up.

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Wow that really stinks!! Do you think it is different across different platforms? I guess I still am confused since I haven't tried it myself and have been told two opposite things.
    It’s possible, different platforms do act differently in this game.
    Or..it could just be a glitch since the events seem to have so many...who knows lol

  9. #99
    Does the double crop booster not give double crop points?

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Does the double crop booster not give double crop points?
    That's what they just said above.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •