Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

Thanks for the info Mic. I'm glad to see that the lab 40% off grow time boosters do work in conjunction with the Professor's grow reduction perk. I hoard those purple boosters like crazy!! Lol Don't want to waste any!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

So I just want to check this and see if it's Kindle specific.
    Wheat even with a double field on only gives 1 point for harvesting?
    Corn gives 2 points for the 6 planted not the 12 harvested?
    Sugar 4 planted 16 points given, 8 harvested?

Had this problem with the Double Money and the Helicopter booster last time.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

I'm on a kindle. My double harvest booster did not count toward points for the grow event. I would plant 10 wheat, harvest 20 wheat, gain 10 points.

I can't imagine that only being kindle specific and will be interested to see what other platforms report.

#FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

So I was told be my wife, another person on android, and Playrix CS that the double field is a waste of resources.
    Well CS said it doesn't work

That now makes me suspect the Double Heli for the Double Rewards event

Cody if you are ok with it I will make room and send you a friends request from Toad Lick.

Did you get the update to 7.3.5 on your Kindle?
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Thanks for the info Mic. I'm glad to see that the lab 40% off grow time boosters do work in conjunction with the Professor's grow reduction perk. I hoard those purple boosters like crazy!! Lol Don't want to waste any!
    I should have listened to my coop buddy,
    Just wasted a coupon cos it doesn’t work with the profs reduction. Oh well that’s life lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I should have listened to my coop buddy,
    Just wasted a coupon cos it doesn’t work with the profs reduction. Oh well that’s life lol
    Wow that really stinks!! Do you think it is different across different platforms? I guess I still am confused since I haven't tried it myself and have been told two opposite things.

#FREK7G

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    So I was told be my wife, another person on android, and Playrix CS that the double field is a waste of resources.
    Well CS said it doesn't work

That now makes me suspect the Double Heli for the Double Rewards event

Cody if you are ok with it I will make room and send you a friends request from Toad Lick.

Did you get the update to 7.3.5 on your Kindle?
    No I still am on 7.3.0. When did you get a newer update? Thanks for the invite. My friends list is full but I'll keep your invitation around in case a spot opens up.

#FREK7G

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Wow that really stinks!! Do you think it is different across different platforms? I guess I still am confused since I haven't tried it myself and have been told two opposite things.
    It’s possible, different platforms do act differently in this game.
    Or..it could just be a glitch since the events seem to have so many...who knows lol

Does the double crop booster not give double crop points?

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Does the double crop booster not give double crop points?
    That's what they just said above.