Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 113

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    7 hour shift at work. Dropped from 1st to 3rd. Was about 2k behind til I picked up everything.

    Home for about 1 and 1/2 hours and back in first
    Congrats! In my group first place is at 40,000 after day 1! So I'm not trying to compete with that.
    Lol

    I am curious tho .... if I am at a 20% crop time reduction from the Professor's event and then I activate the purple 40% plant reduction time booster are they cumulative (i.e. Would I get 60% off)? Or would I be wasting my booster? Has anyone tried this?
    Last edited by Cody Lyons; 03-07-2020 at 11:50 AM.

  2. #82
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post

    I am curious tho .... if I am at a 20% crop time reduction from the Professor's event and then I activate the purple 40% plant reduction time booster are they cumulative (i.e. Would I get 60% off)? Or would I be wasting my booster? Has anyone tried this?
    I’m wondering the same. Thank you for asking. I don’t want to waste my 40% booster if it doesn’t work. I do have to wonder if that’s how some of them in my group have over 35,000 points.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,181
    The time boosters you have in your laboratory will not work.
    However if you activate them they will still count down and you will lose them.
    One of our coop members fell fir that one.
    In othe4 words you will still only get the 20% reduction.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The time boosters you have in your laboratory will not work.
    However if you activate them they will still count down and you will lose them.
    One of our coop members fell fir that one.
    In othe4 words you will still only get the 20% reduction.
    Well that kinda stinks. Sorry for your co-op member. Thank you so much for answering this question!!

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just a note - apparently the double crop booster doesn't count towards the event points.
    Double crop does not give you more points but is useful to keep slow growing crops in stock without using up plots. Have to keep selling crops to make room in your barn, though. I love the rich fields in current game. I would prefer rich fields to double grow as a permanent booster that I could purchase.

  6. #86
    I got over 30 K after one day even with skipping multiple hours (8 hours of sleep + like 4 hours during the day) so you don't need a booster to score that many. It does feel pathetic though to just sit in front of the whatever device you are using and keep planting and harvesting wheat every 1:36 minute...or corn every 4. I am not proud of myself , but one of my competitor does not sleep. I woke up, he/she got over 10K points during the night and I checked every hour throughout the day since morning. His/her score was kept increasing. Seriously, what is that? I covered all timezones. Maybe he/she gets up in the night to harvest those trees or potatoes...

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    192
    With the Rich Fields booster and the Professor's Rich Fields 20% perk a strawberry (for example) takes just 28 minutes and 49 seconds to grow. I'm on my second booster for this current AA event. I had over 52k points on Day One and will more than doubled this on Day Two. And I may even use another RF booster to see if I can better my time to reach 150k as this will likely be my last competing AA event since I will only need two more wins for my CMA IV (unless, of course, Playrix says otherwise).

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    With the Rich Fields booster and the Professor's Rich Fields 20% perk a strawberry (for example) takes just 28 minutes and 49 seconds to grow. I'm on my second booster for this current AA event. I had over 52k points on Day One and will more than doubled this on Day Two. And I may even use another RF booster to see if I can better my time to reach 150k as this will likely be my last competing AA event since I will only need two more wins for my CMA IV (unless, of course, Playrix says otherwise).
    Ah, not to worry! They will probably come up with some more BS achievments . If I remember correctly they changed devoted divers IV to 7500 seaweeds instead of 5000. I remember seeing 5000 at first. Might be wrong though....

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    With the Rich Fields booster and the Professor's Rich Fields 20% perk a strawberry (for example) takes just 28 minutes and 49 seconds to grow.
    Ok so now I am confused. Are you finding that the 2 reduced grow perks are cumulative? Others seemed to have found that not to be so. Did you have the grow booster going before the Professor's perk kicked in? That would make sense. 60 minutes to grow a strawberry less 40% is 36 minutes less another 20% is 28+ minutes.

    If the Professor's perk is going first and then you start the booster the timing will be different. 60 minutes less 20% is 48 minutes, then less another 40% is 29 minutes. Different but really not enough to matter. I wonder if having the Professor's event going first negates the booster?

    So bottom line is that you are finding that the two grow time reduction perks both count when using them together? Too late for me this round ... And it will probably change before the next time these two events are offered together ... But I am still curious as to exactly how this works.

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    192
    Cody, all I can add is that the Professor's 10% Rich Fields perk was active when I started the first Rich Fields booster and I upgraded to 20% RFs perk before I began the second RFs booster. Anything further I could add would require access to code or devs which will never happen.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •