Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

I ask for help to get clovers to my friends. I almost never “need” it. I’m the weirdo asking for corn or roses, and asking for help by picking the easiest train crates to fill, and asking for one of everything on plane crates.

I also help the most in my (unsystematic) coop, to get my clovers.

I put some effort in and managed to get 21000 which put me in 10th place. The winner of my group had 115000. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I put some effort in and managed to get 21000 which put me in 10th place. The winner of my group had 115000. Amazing!
    Playrix really should cap this event. Second place ruined his weekend to get 123,027 points. I wrecked mine to the point when I stopped with over seven hours left on the clock at 150,000 points. Sure hope these wheat field dreams end soon.

I came in first in this event by nearly 3x over 2nd place. Wheat was 1 point (2 minute crop) corn was 2 points (5 minute crop) carrots were 3 points (10 minute). No one else in my competitive group got that if you are on the game, plant wheat in as many fields as you have open and harvest every 2 minutes. When I could not be on the game, I planted longer crops and set my phone timer to let me know when crops would be ready. My sister came in 3rd in her group with 1st and 2nd doing the fast growing crops. It is all about strategy -- and not having a life -- what am I saying?? township is my life.

Just a reminder to plant silk/rubber (depending on your time zone) if you want to get a head start in the next round of Advanced Agriculture that starts in 12 hours.

Am wondering if target higher this time round???
    It's early days but fear my grouping may not cut the mustard.
    Several at the bottom (who are probably still asleep-how dare they ) have a score of zero.
    Screenshot_20200306-124254~2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Parieta View Post
    I ask for help to get clovers to my friends. I almost never “need” it. I’m the weirdo asking for corn or roses, and asking for help by picking the easiest train crates to fill, and asking for one of everything on plane crates.

I also help the most in my (unsystematic) coop, to get my clovers.
    I do this too (every so often I do really need it, but it's still a smallish amount, but might take me forever if I have things queued up, etc.) Today I am aware of how many of my neighbors think offering helps like this should be done from the zoo, asking for 4 muffuns, 6 bagels, all my colored feathers. I never ever ask for things from the zoo and never will (I think I did once and then filled the order myself right away). The requests from the zoo, by the game, are ridiculous, and asking others to do them for you is ridiculous.

Thanks a lot.If i have a question I will ask from you.

my groups got some real try hards this time so i'm not even going to bother tbh. last time i won easily without any boosters.

7 hour shift at work. Dropped from 1st to 3rd. Was about 2k behind til I picked up everything.

Home for about 1 and 1/2 hours and back in first
    Last edited by gggillis; 03-07-2020 at 05:46 AM.