Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

I'm just playing my normal game. On one of the first trains after I started playing this morning, I got the last tool needed to upgrade my barn. That was nice... more space plus cleared out 144 tools. I normally play the double crop booster and will still play with it even though no extra points are earned. That is the #1 booster I play with... hate to play without it!

I'm sitting in the middle of the pack right now and that is fine with me and after my doctor's appointment in an hour, I may concentrate on the game and harvest more crops to move up. But I'm not going to strive for first because I really don't care if I get it!

I don't get the work together part of this. How are we supposed to "work together"? I think basically I'm hoping everyone I'm competing against does almost as well as I do?

This is nothing more than a giant Wheat growing competition.

122 fields + wheat = 3660 points per hour.

Literally. It's just all the top guys who have completely eclipsed 90% of the rest of the team all of which are growing giant fields of wheat.

This is literally the dumbest competition Playrix has released on this game yet.
    Last edited by Daniel Smith Jr; 01-10-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks for the info, JJ and dread

I also find it funny that we play as a group with the same ppl against whom we are competing. lol, Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Avonleacc View Post
    I don't get the work together part of this. How are we supposed to "work together"? I think basically I'm hoping everyone I'm competing against does almost as well as I do?
    You aren't really working together. You are not given a common goal for all to do. You are just put into a group and each individual's points count toward the group goal at the top of the leaderboard. You can play the game however you want and your points will count for the group you were automatically put in. All you can do is hope the others choose to play the same as you.

I don't really understand anyone complaining about this event. To me it is like the mining event but better. If you don't want to compete for a top spot just play your normal game. I'm sure almost every group will have some super competitive participants that will earn thousands of points. My group will earn the first reward by the end of the day. I'm sure we will earn the second reward by the end of the third day. And for most people I think this will be the case. I am planting and harvesting lots of crops ... As I do every day ... But I have company visiting this weekend and won't be grinding. But I still should win some nice prizes. Sweet!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I've been stuck at home all day sick, so I'm planting 110 cotton every 30 minutes for 1100 an hour and I've been #1 in my group most of the day. Looks like no one in my group has the time or inclination to do the wheat thing. I've been catching naps between my cotton harvests, so relaxing.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 95, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 33

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

I've been staying near the top all day mostly been planting sugar & running the speedy crop booster. If I can't be monitoring my crops every second I'm planting strawberries, tomatoes & roses. Nice return for time invested, I'll probably plant peanuts overnight for some higher points. Even managed to find a crop task on regatta board & did some potatoes. I find this event quite enjoyable for a change!

This Event should have been set up like the rewards in Leveling up... The more you do , the more you get rewarded.... How is it fair that a few people do all the work yet everybody gets the same rewards at the end? Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cisco View Post
    This Event should have been set up like the rewards in Leveling up... The more you do , the more you get rewarded.... How is it fair that a few people do all the work yet everybody gets the same rewards at the end? Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg
    If you do more than everyone else you come in first and get rewarded with lots of of Tcash and fill coupons. Sounds fair to me. The group reward is separate. And IMHO it is great that Playrix is going that route again. I like group rewards. Just MHO.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)