Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

Advanced Agriculture Mini-Event

Hi Everyone!

A new mini-event, Advanced Agriculture just started!

If you have any questions, comments, thoughts, feel free to share them here!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-10-2020 at 09:30 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Advanced Agriculture Event

The new Advanced Agriculture event starts tomorrow (or maybe later today depending on where you are in the world )

This is from Township's official Facebook group page -

Screenshot_2020-01-09-19-30-28_kindlephoto-2585969194.jpg

Plant your crops now!!!
    Last edited by JJay; 01-09-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Just a note - apparently the double crop booster doesn't count towards the event points.

Thanks, JJay!
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t264:198+8, z200, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op (#HE96YF) ~ the original "ultimate rules" township.
    See the town Playrix should blow up – and hang on their wall!

I'm a little confused and very nervous about planting all my fields with silk...

Does anyone know if we get the points when we "plant" or when we "harvest" because it says you earn points for "growing" which is vague? So it would seem to me that would be the reason the double harvest booster doesn't work in this event - because the points are earned for growing them from the start of the event.

That makes me super hesitant to lay down silk and tie up my fields for 16 hours for nothing, yikes!

I guess the 40% off grow time booster will come in handy though either way.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I'm a little confused and very nervous about planting all my fields with silk...

Does anyone know if we get the points when we "plant" or when we "harvest" because it says you earn points for "growing" which is vague? So it would seem to me that would be the reason the double harvest booster doesn't work in this event - because the points are earned for growing them from the start of the event.

That makes me super hesitant to lay down silk and tie up my fields for 16 hours for nothing, yikes!

I guess the 40% off grow time booster will come in handy though either way.
    I wasn't beta testing but from what I understand you get points when you harvest your crops, not when you plant them. The double harvest booster doesn't count, but the 40% time reduction booster works as normal.

Thanks for the clarification! Sure hope it is the same as beta testing because I'm all in with silk, lol.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Thanks for the clarification! Sure hope it is the same as beta testing because I'm all in with silk, lol.
    Good luck (and if it's not the same please don't shoot me - I'm only a messenger lol )

Are we sure it is more points for length of growing time and not value/price of the crop? If the latter, we should be planting peanuts. Much less time consuming!

Apologies, just looked at the screenshot. Now I see why silk is favourite.

But, it looks like there will be growing tasks. So mass planting could be a mistake.
    Last edited by Chiosnic; 01-09-2020 at 11:31 PM.
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Advanced Agriculture event and double crop booster

Good evening guys .. can we use the double crop booster in the Advanced Agriculture event that will start ?
    if you are sure about that please inform me