Thread: Windows and Android use

Windows and Android use

I would like to play my game on Android and Windows. How do I start the Android game with all the, all ready installed futures, in Windows?

Thxs Haye

Hi,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Android version and the Windows version of the game are separate, and are not compatible with each other. The Windows version is a little behind in terms of development, and doesn't have all features yet that the mobile versions have.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Android version and the Windows version of the game are separate, and are not compatible with each other. The Windows version is a little behind in terms of development, and doesn't have all features yet that the mobile versions have.
    Is it also not possible to become friends with a Window user?

Quote Originally Posted by Haye View Post
    Is it also not possible to become friends with a Window user?
    That's right, the two platforms can't interact with eachother, you can't find co-ops from one platform to another, you also can't become friends with someone on an incompatible platform.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

E atualização do jogo no Windows, como a cena de inverno que não mudou até hoje?