Thread: Questions

Questions

Hello

Am new her consider me as a lil sister 🥰

Can anyone help me on how to hide the building and houses in my town ? I have been searching a lot to know but I couldn’t find any useful video in YouTube.
    I know how to make street l, sea ...etc .. but I couldn’t hide any piece in my town

Hope anyone can help

Many thanks and Regards

Oshah 🌸

Hi Oshah, welcome to the forum,
    By houses and buildings I presume you mean those built in order to increase your population.
    Unfortunately we are unable to hide them. We can sell them but that would diminish the towns population.
    Some players have strategically placed them round the edges of the town and hidden them behind trees or other decorations, but we are stuck with them.

Have just thought...if you want to hide them so you can rearrange your town, you can put them into temporary storage.
    You do this by going into edit mode and then storage, however you cannot leave them there, before coming out if edit mode you have to place them back somewhere in your town.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Hi Oshah, welcome to the forum,
    By houses and buildings I presume you mean those built in order to increase your population.
    Unfortunately we are unable to hide them. We can sell them but that would diminish the towns population.
    Some players have strategically placed them round the edges of the town and hidden them behind trees or other decorations, but we are stuck with them.

Thanks a lot 🌸

Yes unfortunately the population will go down if I sell it
    There is a box where I can put my houses building everything in but I can’t use it .
    I’ll try to put the picture it if

Again I do appreciate your replay thank you so much

Best wishes

If you mean hiding them temporarily in order to reorganize your town, you can do that by clicking on the 4 arrows icon top left of the screen. But you will have to put them back in your town before you can save the changes made,
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hopefully this will help with what I think you mean. If not I am so sorry.

I circled the button to make the building go into sand box mode.

Screenshot (57)_edited.jpg

Yes if you sell the houses then your population drops and you have to rebuild the houses eventually to get more Factories to build.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together