Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our co-op member restricted from regatta

Our co-op member restricted from regatta

Our regatta member is having trouble joining regatta. Our leader restricted this member from joining regatta last week because of the new year holiday, but after she returned from her holiday, and our leader tried to get rid of the restriction, it does not work. therefore, this member left the co-op once and reentered our co-op in a hope to solve this problem, but it does not. The member is still restricted, desperately wanting to join regatta. Pls help us!!!
    We are Japanese co-op, and wish to have Japanese staff take care of this problem, if possible. Thank you!
    By the way, I am only posting this on be half of my leader and the member in trouble. I am just a member, so I cannot send screenshot of the error. Hope to hear from you soon.

tag # is FJ374N.
    Last edited by Kana.S; 01-07-2020 at 03:17 PM. Reason: added tag #

Hi,

The leader can't undo the restriction, the restricted player has to do so themselves, by going to Settings > Additional Settings > Participate in Seasonal Regatta > tap Ok.

Given that this week it's Interseasonal Regatta, the racing status won't matter for this week, but they should change it now so they can take part in the regatta next season.

And one more thing, this forum is just for players to discuss with each other, if you want to reach Playrix Support, you should send a report directly from your game, they won't respond here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you for replying, and yes, we have tried your way already but it did not work, so we decided to post this here to see if anyone have tried other workaround to solve this.
    Also, we contacted help and support before posting, but they say that they are swamped with other questions and will take more time replying.
    Well, thanks for your time anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    Thank you for replying, and yes, we have tried your way already but it did not work, ...
    What exactly did not work? is the settings change not accepted, or is it reset to "unchecked" after leaving the Coop and coming back? note that yes, I'm talking of the checkmark in settings, not the current race display in the Coop.

You didn't mention this in your OP, but that the leader tried something, so, just adding that the order of doing things (change settings, leave + return) might have been important. Also, timing in relation to the regattas might change things (when what happened or was tried).
    Maybe they can try again, while waiting for CS (settings, leave+come back, settings)
    I seem to recall that in ONE occurence that was mentioned here (wasn't it IS, too?), the player could only take part when in a different coop, and returned afterwards, but don't remember details, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I seem to recall that in ONE occurence that was mentioned here (wasn't it IS, too?), the player could only take part when in a different coop, and returned afterwards, but don't remember details, sorry.
    I was thinking the same thing, but I'm sorry I don't have time to try to find where I saw it just now. Maybe your teammate could try leaving your co-op, joining another co-op, and then coming back to see if that would unrestrict her.

If she tries this and it doesn't work I will try to find more information later when I come home. Good luck

ETA this would only apply if you are in interseasonal regatta - if you play on Windows and are in the middle of a normal regatta your player would have to wait till next week to take part again.
    Last edited by JJay; 01-08-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Thank you all for giving us advice. We will try this way (leave our Co-op , join other Co-op, and rejoin our Co-op) and let you know how it goes. By the way, is there minimum days or minimum hours this member need to be gone from our Co-op? Or minimum hours or days this member needs to be in other Co-op? Just checking to make sure we are doing this the right way. Thank you again for your kind support!

You're welcome, Kana. I would have been interested in the answer to my question above, WHAT made your co-member think the settings change did not work. Always the problem with these generic statements of "didn't work" or - the other example - "NO reply at all from Playrix" (well, except the automated one!).
    and your Coop is NOT on Windows..?

But ok, trying the in-out-sequence is at least something to advance, and no, I haven't heard of a minimum of anything in this context.
    There's a "time penalty", before one can join another coop - unless one is invited - and I guess that covers the time span, that the game needs to "recognize" where you are. I wouldn't leave the "other" coop after a minute already, and I would do something there, that will usually trigger the Save action and that I can see, like speak in Chat, harvest or plant something, that kind of thing.
    and well, maybe JJ or someone else has also input.

and yes, pls, let us know how it develops.

Well, I will ask the course of event which lead to this mishap after she comes back to us from the other team. Hope she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    Well, I will ask the course of event which lead to this mishap after she comes back to us from the other team. Hope she does.
    Crossing fingers for you

She came back to our Co-op. However, she cannot join regatta. 1)she can select "join seasonal regatta" in "additional setting" and the button is green. 2)On the leader's mobile, the her status is "racing". Helm mark shows up besides her name . The popup shows and "restrict from regatta" can be selected, showing that game recognizes that she is playing regatta. 3)On her mobile, her status is "not racing". Helm mark does not show up besides her name on the member list. She cannot select task at all. 4)On my mobile, her status is "racing". Helm mark shows up besides her name on the member list. The popup shows and "restrict from regatta" can be selected, showing that game recognizes that she is playing regatta.
    However, she cannot join the regatta so she is not playing!
    If her status is racing on both of leader and my mobile, why can't she join regatta? Why does her status differ?
    By the way, she selected "join seasonal regatta" in "additional setting" and the button has been green since Jan 4th. Ever since then, this symptom has not changed. It has been like this before she left Co-op, and after she left Co-op and came back.
    Also, she left our Co-op this morning, joined other Co-op, sent chat to that other Co-op member which were not replied, and came back 30 min ago. She stayed with them for 1day.
    Does anyone have any clue as to how to solve this problem?
    Thank you for your time to read this, and hope to hear from you soon.