Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Our co-op member restricted from regatta

  1. #11
    That's a very good description, Kana, thx! I don't get it yet, what's happening, or why, so just a few more questions, pls:

    1) what is your operating system, IOS/Android/Kindle OR MAC OR Windows?
    2) you are in Interseasonal regatta? (and she canNOT take a task? she tried, right?)
    3) with helm mark you mean the little ship wheel in the coop list? (just confirmation between 2 foreigners )
    4) did she try to take a task in the other coop? did she see her ship wheel/helm mark there? (hope she checked and remembers )

  2. #12
    Thank you for your reply.

    1)operating system is IOS13.3.
    2)Yes, to all your quetions.
    3)Yes, we meant ship wheel mark.
    4)When she was in the other Co-op, she could see tasks. She did not check for wheel though. This wheel mark was discussed after she came back to our Co-op... She did not take task there because she knew she was going to leave soon. Besides, noone replied when she chat.....
    Hope we can find solution.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    ...
    4)When she was in the other Co-op, she could see tasks. She did not check for wheel though. This wheel mark was discussed after she came back to our Co-op... She did not take task there because she knew she was going to leave soon. Besides, noone replied when she chat......
    sorry for the delay in answering, Kana. I tried to find someone who experienced this, too, to hear about the final outcome, but it didn't work out.
    so, it's a bit of a pity that she didn't test it in the other Coop, cos that was part of the test (the other part is whether it changed when back in your Coop). A quick task would certainly have been possible, to see whether she could do anything there. Besides, it wouldn't have hurt anyone, as it would always contribute to the Coop goals.
    In that case, she would have had the possibility to go back there and play for this week. I seem to recall that was the solution for the player who had that happen earlier (where the return didn't change it either).
    Because, the other solution is of course, to report to Playrix. But SHE would have to do that, as they get game data with a report. And I doubt they will be able to solve it before the end of this regatta (and the weekend ahead).

    If she does it, she should attach a screenshot of her settings, with the green checkmark ON in "participate..." and one of the Coop names listing withOUT the wheel next to her name and one of any regatta task (one chest) showing how it shows for her - greyed out? no "take" button? - she should also mention that you, the other members incl the Coop leader, do see her wheel.

    The advantages of this report, even if not solved until Monday are the following:
    1) she can ask them to check what went wrong, so it doesn't happen again. (hopefully)
    2) she can and SHOULD ask, how to ensure that she can take part in the NEXT regatta. If her setting is ON at the moment, it should work next Tuesday - but how can she be sure, if the other/current thing doesn't work already?!

    (i think she can write in her mother tongue, should English be a problem)

    That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope some of it helps Let us know, pls, how it develops.

  4. #14
    She retried by leaving our Co-op, joined other Co-op, joined other Co-op's regatta, did tasks, came back to our Co-op, and found out that the result is the same. She still cannot join regatta in our Co-op. She sent all her screen shots to support team, but they wont reply back to any of our quetions.
    D.D. and JJ heard someone solving this way, correct ?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    She retried by leaving our Co-op, joined other Co-op, joined other Co-op's regatta, did tasks, came back to our Co-op, and found out that the result is the same. She still cannot join regatta in our Co-op. She sent all her screen shots to support team, but they wont reply back to any of our quetions.
    D.D. and JJ heard someone solving this way, correct ?
    Yes - the normal solution was to leave and come back; then the game would recognize the setting at the latest (it should have done so before/directly, of course). I seem to recall once someone saying it didn't work with coming back (like your member, still restricted), and they had to play in a different Coop for that week.

    Again, very well done, you two, also her trying again! But I have another question re. this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    ... She sent all her screen shots to support team, but they wont reply back to any of our quetions. ...
    What does that mean now? There should have been an automated reply right away.
    She did send report through the game, yes?

    And the last paragraph of that automated reply usually demands that the user replies to keep the ticket open.
    (yes, Playrix makes it quite uncomfortable to report)
    So, automated reply and user reply to that (if applicable accord. to last paragraph - did that (not) happen?

  6. #16
    Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, we got auto-reply. Auto-reply
    sent us some link to Q&A and asked us "did it help?", so I replied "NO". Then another auto-reply told us "to wait because they are swamped with other questions". This was 3 days ago, and ever since then, they have not replied back to us. I contacted 2 times making additional comment expediting their reply during these 3 days, but still no answer. 3 of our Co-op's member contacted support team this way, but, none received playrix reply after auto-reply asking us to wait.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    ...Yes, we got auto-reply. Auto-reply sent us some link to Q&A and asked us "did it help?", so I replied "NO". Then another auto-reply told us "to wait because they are swamped with other questions". This was 3 days ago, and ever since then, they have not replied back to us.
    I contacted 2 times making additional comment expediting their reply during these 3 days, but still no answer.
    3 of our Co-op's member contacted support team this way, but, none received playrix reply after auto-reply asking us to wait.
    so that is pretty much the normal way, although waiting for more than 3 days seems pretty much to me, too. No idea which big problem keeps them so busy...
    Pls check their 2nd reply again (where they asked for you waiting), that it is NOT saying (again last paragraph or thereabouts) your next reply will close the ticket. Cos if it does and you overlooked it, then your additional comments - which are a good idea per se, if they intensify the request and are not just complaining about them taking so long - would have done exactly that.

    So, you, the She-memer and three more members reported it? (why you, if I may ask? you can't do a collection report for the Coop, as mentioned earlier, so what does your report say?)
    well, as all you can do now is waiting for Playrix, usually I would suggest now to PM your ticket number(s) to dreadnought and ask for their help in asking Playrix. That is all that can be done now, by someone else than Playrix.
    I don't know how it is with several... and whether you can get them from the others at all?
    while you clarify this, pls, I'm going to send a link to this conversation to dread - for the unlikely event they haven't seen the further conversation since their reply yet *g* - and ask for their suggestion.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-11-2020 at 05:05 PM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana.S View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, we got auto-reply. Auto-reply
    sent us some link to Q&A and asked us "did it help?", so I replied "NO". Then another auto-reply told us "to wait because they are swamped with other questions". This was 3 days ago, and ever since then, they have not replied back to us. I contacted 2 times making additional comment expediting their reply during these 3 days, but still no answer. 3 of our Co-op's member contacted support team this way, but, none received playrix reply after auto-reply asking us to wait.
    Kana.S problem solved or customer service did you return ??

  9. #19
    I have another question with a similar problem as Kana. We have had 2 of our team members being restricted from the past two consecutive regattas. They have opted in both times and were not able to join. There has been no one that has restricted them from within our coop however. I am the leader of this team and I'm so confused! The only thing I can figure is someone is restricting them somehow...would that be possible? If a team member restricted these players, would that action show up in the coop chat without exception? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy Town View Post
    I have another question with a similar problem as Kana. We have had 2 of our team members being restricted from the past two consecutive regattas. They have opted in both times and were not able to join. There has been no one that has restricted them from within our coop however. I am the leader of this team and I'm so confused! The only thing I can figure is someone is restricting them somehow...would that be possible? If a team member restricted these players, would that action show up in the coop chat without exception? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
    The restricted players should receive a message in the co-op mail inbox ""you were restricted from regatta by...."".

    From what little I understand it's best to opt back in before end of current race (though they can't participate in current race). Change in racing status has to be done at least an hour before start of race, sometimes needing to leave and be re-invited to join co-op and reboot game for the change to register.
    Last edited by JayS; 02-18-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •