Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Co-op Leaders - Support

I have 22 people racing on a regular basis. It get very complicated trying to keep track of what’s going on. It’s kinda been a free for all, if you will, for the most part. That’ why I’m working on the knowledge part of it all, so I can make the needed adjustment with a full understanding. Thank you for your inputs, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    As for as the 3-6 goes on the Wiki....

We are at 6 people in our co-op. And we "try" to keep 1 person per crate. Yes with 6 it means we do more crates than 3 people would but it makes it easier to communicate and keep track of what is going on.

IMO with more than 6 people would be a mess. We had 7 for 1 I.S. race and was not enjoyable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasutra Town View Post
    Hi there DD, thank you very much for all the time you put into giving me some information. It did help me understand some things better. ������
    Happy to hear it, Kama I appreciate your kind replies here, too.
    If you ever get a result from Playrix for the bug reports in your Coop, let us know, pls.

Hi guys, our coop has a question about starting a baby coop. If we start a baby coop does one player need to remain in the baby coop at all time to keep it from being removed? Or can you build a private coop and leave and return etc. thank you!

Hi guys, our coop has a question about starting a baby coop. If we start a baby coop does one player need to remain in the baby coop at all time to keep it from being removed? Or can you build a private coop and leave and return etc. thank you!
    Hi,

A co-op will be disbanded when the last person leaves it. There will be no way of getting it back.
    If you're talking about creating a new co-op for interseasonal, as long as your main co-op is still there, you can disband the 'baby co-ops' and create new ones. That is, if you don't care for it to be a long term co-op.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Can you explain how this all goes please? I would really appreciate your help. I do mean for inter seasonal regatta and I wouldn’t care if I lost the baby co-op each time.

Hi everyone. My name is Cynthia, currently of Wonderlust. I am starting my own co-op, along with some team members of my current co-op. Wish me luck.
    Level 64

Good luck!

What platform do you play on?

Have fun!
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Hi Gary. I'm playing on a MacBook Air, OS Catalina. Having some compatibility issues that Support can't figure out, but hanging in there. LOL.
    Level 64

Can you explain how this all goes please? I would really appreciate your help. I do mean for inter seasonal regatta and I wouldn’t care if I lost the baby co-op each time.
    Wasn't sure whether you asked dread or me - and explanations re. "all that" are a bit difficult anyway So:
    "All about Hopping" is here. Alas, the pics/sheets have vanished when Tinypic closed, but the explanations should help much.

In case you meant Interseasonal alone,I recommend to search for the word "Interseasonal" in Playrix' Help pages, like here:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web&l=en

Should be ingame, too. -- Cos the search for "Interseasonal" in the forum thread titles here (<=> Advanced Search) gives 62 threads as result...
    HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Cynthia, currently of Wonderlust. I am starting my own co-op, along with some team members of my current co-op. Wish me luck.
    Hi Cynthia, and welcome to the forum!

You can also look in the Coops and Regatta discussions subforum for the threads with Player ads and Coops ads.
    And the thread with and for a lot of Mac users is here, in case you want to ask something specific to Mac.

and good luck!