Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Co-op Leaders - Support

Hi Cynthia, good luck!

Been quiet on here for about a week. Thought I'd drop 2 cents in and see what happens.

We are racing with 5 for a while. We have a member traveling. Limited time to play and limited access to use his laptop.
    We're not doing bad. got 3rd last week in Gold League and we are sitting as a solid 3rd right now.
    Any week we stay out of the bottom 3 is a good week, right?

As far as Hop week goes. I may try it out with Toad Lick on the Kindle. One of the problems I see is having the time to do it. With the season difference between PC and mobile it makes it hard to dedicate a lot of time to the Kindle town.

Any way, hope everyone is doing good!
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    ... Thought I'd drop 2 cents in and see what happens.
    I'd catch them

Any week we stay out of the bottom 3 is a good week, right?
    Definitely, and congrats!

As far as Hop week goes. I may try it out with Toad Lick on the Kindle. One of the problems I see is having the time to do it. ...
    I think, having a bit more time than usual, at least for a bit, is a deciding factor for having fun with it. Just once gives you an idea already, though, if it's well done.
    It certainly is also good to have an experienced hopper with you, f.e. to (remind you and) let you in with invitation again, when you have checked your Coop rewards (and they are not to your liking) ... before beginning the race

ETA: just saw another of Nevada's wonderful How-to-/summary-explanations here
    BTW, what are the other problems you see? (you can also post over there, of course - it's usually not a leader-specific problem/topic -?)
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-09-2020 at 12:03 PM.

I am relatively new to the Game and I have an issue with one, now ex Co Op member who would not abide by our rules. She restricted me from a Interseasonal Regatta, along with one other member. We as a result lost all of the chests we had worked hours on getting. I am still locked out, but can’t get ant help from Support to sort the mess out. Also is there a Board where one can name and shame players who are just spiteful and vindictive, to warn other Co Op’s of their actions?

Hi welcome to the forum.

No naming and shaming board. I personally feel it would be a bad ides.

Are you the Leader? What rank is the person that restricted you? I thought you had to be at least a co-leader to restrict someone.

What ranks do you use in your co-op? I've seen co-ops with the leader and all other members co-leaders. I'm not sure why this is.

DD I just noticed your reply to my 2 cents post.

Hoping went ok. I am with a good group and got a ton more invites than I could even take,

I'll move to the other thread and post me thoughts there.
    Last edited by gggillis; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    DD I just noticed your reply to my 2 cents post. ....I'll move to the other thread and post me thoughts there.
    Just had seen it Good to hear it went well. Don't stress yourself, is my advice; play it as you can, and don't forget the fun in doing it.