Thread: Insult from a coop member

Insult from a coop member

Hi we are having a problem of someone who keep on coming to our coop and insult us. His/her name is happyship. Don't know what to do since our leader is not active. This person come and leave as he/she pleases and insult people. Plz we need help dealing with that person. My coop name is crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, welcome to the forum.
    I would send an in game report to Playrix, and include your screen shots,
    I do so hope you get this resolved.

If anyone is able they can kick the player. Then change your coop settings to either Closed or By Request.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibongile Mabongi Miya View Post
    Hi we are having a problem of someone who keep on coming to our coop and insult us. His/her name is happyship. Don't know what to do since our leader is not active. This person come and leave as he/she pleases and insult people. Plz we need help dealing with that person. My coop name is crazy.
    Oh my goodness! That sort of language is really not acceptable Have you reported this person to Playrix? You can do that from inside your game through the settings button.

If any of you are able to, you should change your settings to closed so this person can't join again. But if all of you are just members, not co-leaders, and your leader has been inactive for a while, you could maybe consider forming a new co-op. I don't know what league you are in, but if you do you should be aware that you will start again in the lowest league and have to work your way up again. And also you should make sure that at least one other person is a friend of each of your co-op members so they can send invites to the new group.

I am so sorry that you have come across a person like this and I hope you won't let it spoil your enjoyment of the game.

Hi Sibongile, welcome to the forum. Sorry you and your co-op are suffering such unpleasant and unacceptable remarks from another player. As Cuddz said, send a report to Playrix support in game straight away. Include the screenshots for sure. I expect they will deal with this player very quickly.

Also I would PM our Playrix admin here on the forum. Use the link below:

Anna Petrova

Or our forum moderator:

dreadnought

Here is a link for instructions on how to contact support from your game should you need it :

How To Contact Township Support (iOS/Android/Kindle)

(You will find a link there for the Windows version shoud you need it)
    Last edited by Downton; 01-06-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Hi Sibongile,
    If the player returns try going to his/her town and screenshot as many statistics as you can,
    You can then send those to Playrix as well. It will help them identify the players.

I agree that the best thing you can do is to report this player to Playrix directly from your game. Their behavior is unacceptable, and i'm sure Playrix will not tolerate that, and take action as soon as they get your report.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Wow!! I agree with the other's advice and report them! I volunteer to kick them out for you! No One Should Be Acting or Speaking Like That!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibongile Mabongi Miya View Post
    This is really terrible!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS