Thread: Game addition

Game addition

Could we add “Beavertails” to the pastry factory, or as a decoration? Obviously make it generic if there are copyright issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Fliterisk View Post
    Could we add “Beavertails” to the pastry factory, or as a decoration? Obviously make it generic if there are copyright issues.
    Never heard of that; do you mean this company (Wikipedia link)?
    If so, I'm afraid we'd have to live with that they had the idea earlier licensed indeed, I wouldn't see how "generic" would be possible, with such a special thing.
    And although it sounded funny at first, frankly, after having read it: eew, I don't think we "need" that part of animals, for deco nor for eating (!); I'd stay rather with normal colo(u)rful donuts
    Last but not least, as always for suggestions for yet more items to keep in our barn: what for? what does it add, except needing space?

I never heard of them either.

The bakery and pastry factories already have too many different products in them anyway.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I’ve never heard of them either lol

And I’m in agreement we dont need them, or any extra items!

It will be cool to have special decoration we can choose for the factories in town, but I never heard of this too! They still have a lot of products for every level you go!

como puedo cambiar el idioma en el juego?