Thread: Question re Regatta Opponents

Question re Regatta Opponents

Just wanting to check interpretation of the Wiki with the more experienced players here...

When it says "Your co-op is competing against other co-ops who have the same number of members racing." and "Co-ops may have more members, and if they do count the # of members who are actually racing"...

In the case of a 30 strong co-op where, say, 25 members have their racing setting on, am I to take it that the coop would be in a race with other ones with 25?

ie the assumption is that everyone with their setting set to racing is presumed to actually be racing but it could be considerably lower than that...

Is that right??? I'm thinking it must be because the algorithm would have no way of knowing how many of the 25 were actually going to show up.

Hi,

Yes, that's correct. You are grouped with other co-ops with the same number of players marked as racing.

Now, if there are players opted-in but don't complete any tasks, that's up to the co-op to decide what to do with them. In cases where someone's opted-in but has been inactive for a while, the leader (and co-leaders) can restrict them from racing, and they will not be counted as racing members anymore.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks. Thought that must be the case if it wasn't the full 30.

I love this game,and thanks to every one in playrix.Why don't we get any more coin tasks in the regatta?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperjohannes View Post
    I love this game,and thanks to every one in playrix.Why don't we get any more coin tasks in the regatta?
    Hi,

The coin task is a seasonal task, and shows up only in certain seasons. For example, this season we have relays, mine tools and sending ships to islands. I'm sure the coin task will return in the future, as all seasonal tasks do.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES