Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much t-cash do you spend on decorations?

How much t-cash do you spend on decorations?

Hi there,

I must admit, I really adore the decoration of the color splash event. I'd love to buy them all but... oh, so much of my hardly earned t-cash would be gone...

So, it would be interesting to hear how much you would spend on decoration?

Do you ever use t-cash for that purpose? Do you have a limit (amount of t-cash or % of your total t-cash...)? Or do you wait if possibly one day the certain deco is available in another way, e.g. in yacht club... Btw, is there a chance that the deco would be offered somewhere else? Or is it always only during the events?

If I bought all deco it would cost about 1/5 of my whole cash.

I'm so torn... buying the deco or saving the cash??? Really can't decide. And only 5 days of the event left to make a decision...

I don’t buy decorations from the events. I save my “cash” for using in the mine, especially when completing a task for the regatta. I have few decorations as I save space for community buildings. I’m slow about buying land expansions, too. I recently used gems to purchase a decoration and regatta points to purchase a few things.

Well, I checked my logs and shocked myself. Decorations are my weakness as I spend T-Cash during the events and Real Money ($) when a special offer comes around that includes a cute decoration. I like to build "theme areas" in my town.

It looks like I spend between 100T and 250T almost every event on decorations although recently most decorations are repeats of what I already have so I can focus on buying what's new. The higher numbers when I encounter the decorations the first time around, like that first time I saw the Christmas Decos. Also, I let my grandson decorate for Halloween and forgot to set a "spending limit" and he went through 689T before I realized what he was doing

I hoard T-Cash, I don't spend any on speed ups, opening chests that cost 3T each, I refuse to pay to continue events if I fall down, etc. I buy extra market baskets or factory production slots when I need them but that's about it. A standard outlay of 72T every 10 days for the Market Guy and 10T every regatta to buy the 16th task. Other than those two, I buy decorations.

So, over 3+ years, 3349T spent on decorations.

I spend lots of Tcash on decorations. They are my biggest pleasure in Township. I will never spend to the point of leaving myself with say less than 400 tcash though. Although that's not strictly true, I couldn't help myself the first year I had Halloween! I do not buy decorations with tcash offers for real money, though if I was not worried about losing my adverts I would 100% buy them

All my other expenditure is pretty much the same as cdosr.

I don't recall any decorations that were available in events being offered in the Yacht Club. Some of the same decorations have been available in different events before. Also some of the decorations available in the tcash bundle (offers for real money) have become available to buy in later events with tcash as well.

I have never really regretted buying a decoration, but I have definitely regretted not buying one

When I first started playing I wouldn’t buy the decos because they were themed and I thought they would expire FE buying Halloween, I though when it was over they would be gone. So initially I missed quite a few.
    But...once I realised that wasn’t the case I have bought every one I could, even those in offers.
    I’m a deco hoarder and like Downton they are my biggest pleasure.
    I don’t have a spending limit but if they are available in Yacht Club or as an event prize I will get the that way.
    I also buy as many as I need to fit the area I am doing in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have never really regretted buying a decoration, but I have definitely regretted not buying one
    Same here!

I feel like you either love decorating or you don't. I love decorations I'll spend any amount to get one I don't have or really like. Bought all the color splash ones... but I'm able to rack up a good amount of T-cash watching ads. I've never paid for it. Sometimes I even buy two decos because I like pairs. It's pretty much the only thing I will spend t-cash on other than market/factory boxes.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone

Thanks for sharing your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yeah, this is my fear so finally I decided to buy all the colour splash deco.

Btw... I lost my video guy (ads) when I bought the gold pass in Prof. Vernes experiment. And I got him back today just after spending so much t-cash on the deco. It' a kind of Township-Miracle I think

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Same here!

I'll spend any amount to get one I don't have or really like. Bought all the color splash ones... but I'm able to rack up a good amount of T-cash watching ads. I've never paid for it.
    Hi! O.k., I was going to say....Ahhh, Don’t ever say you will pay “any amount” ...that will drive up prices for sure. Ahhh,,,shhh! Lol...j.k.then I saw that your able to rack up a good amount of tcash watching videos? How? I get these offers sometimes, but never often enough to “rack up” enough tcash for all the decos offered.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

I save up my t-cash over time from watching the videos, special event prizes, zoo etc. So I do have to save up between event decos to buy them all.

Jaytown!! I'm so happy you got the video guy back! Not buying the gold pass was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in Township. Waaaaah. I wanted it so badly but I've never spent money and was worried the video guy would disappear forever. I'm happy for you!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone

That’s makes sense. I recently stopped getting any tcash at all and I did get more videos, not a lot but more than I do now. Thing is, most of the extra videos I would get offered were for for either cash OR coin, which I was not really happy about, I want to know what I get if I watch the video, often times, I just got a few coins.
    Thanks for info though, appreciated.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018