Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Tasks...

Ridiculous Tasks...

How do expect to produce and harvest 9 jelly beans in 9 hours? It takes 2 hours to make a jelly bean. Even if you have 4 cued...you still need to make 5 more. At minimum you need 11hours. Idiotic task.

Hi, Rusty. Do you have your factory for making the jelly beans levelled up? If you keep working on levelling up your factories, you can bring the production time way down.

But, I do agree that for a starter town that may not even have the Academy of Industry, choosing that task is pointless if the person can't get their factory levelled up by having the Academy.
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

I agree with Lady Kendra. Upgrading is key. My Kandy Factory is at level 13. Jelly beans still take 1.5 hours. But, I have 8 shelves up top that I can make with only 1 to be finished. So what is a 10 hours task in a level 1(?) factory becomes an 1.5 hour task in a level 13.

The only way I could see you being able to do it is with the High Speed Production booster. 30% off you time would basically make the task do able in 7 hours with prep work on the first 4 being completed before you take the task.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

I think the idea is to push people into buying game cash (0s and 1s 🤪 pixels if you like) with real world cash. Then you can speed up the process to achieve these crazy tasks.
    Take this new regatta for e.g. im level 34 in game. 90% of the tasks there are unachievable for me. So im dropping regattas now. Ill not spend my hard earned all on a phone game. 👍
    Devs just took the fun out of something thats supposed to be just that, fun.
    Now its more like work. So many hours needed to be spent on this program. Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by rustymater View Post
    How do expect to produce and harvest 9 jelly beans in 9 hours? ...

They don't. They expect you to dump it then spend tcash to rush its replacement.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Preparation is the key. Make jelly beans whilst doing some other task until you have six beans lined up in your factory. Then choose the task and you have only three beans to make in nine hours. Simple!

Mayfield and Worksop are both right.
    No task you are given is impossible to do. However a little forethought and planning ahead is sometimes needed.
    Although Playrix would love you to spend the tcash. Lol

On the topic of ridiculous/ impossible tasks, how risky are the Mystery tasks if you don't yet have all the factories or islands available for your level.

I have heard they won't ask for tasks you can't do, but is that based on your game level or on what you actually have?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    On the topic of ridiculous/ impossible tasks, how risky are the Mystery tasks if you don't yet have all the factories or islands available for your level.

I have heard they won't ask for tasks you can't do, but is that based on your game level or on what you actually have?
    If you've started opening an island or building a factory, but they aren't completed and useable yet, avoid the mystery task.

ETA. I wanted to do all mystery tasks this week. Haven't had one on the board yet with 2 tasks left to go

I have a love/hate relationship with the mystery tasks. Sometimes they're house of luck and sometimes they're growing silk. But I just can't stay away!
    Town name: Tigerlily Falls Level 144
    Co-Op name: Tigerlily Shoppes
    #GJM4UH
    Friend code: 9D9EUF