Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't banned people for ever and programm your AC to not accuse people arbitrary!!!

Ceciliabrow56

Don't banned people for ever and programm your AC to not accuse people arbitrary!!!

Well!!! If this community is created for just helping people by giving him advices and discuss problems!!! So why you create list of "wishing" 😏😒 ...here there are no experts and programmers of Playrix !!!! Ok .... listen carefully to my wish !!! ...I wish that your AC don't accuse people without evidence and try please !!! To configure its algorithms !!! Even though player is a great cheater !!! Don't banned him or her for ever !!! Just 24h and try to find others tools to punish players!!!! That's all.

AlwaysKimmie
    Ok I read what you wrote and I'm sorry I don't agree if somebody is a"Great Cheater" only punish for 24 hrs????
    Sorry if your a cheater you need NOT be on the game, not fair for all player's. What about the co-op? They suffer because of the cheater.
    Sorry but you ban for 24 hrs what will that teach them? NOTHING!
    If players dont want to be banned don't cheat!

2. Yes there are some players who have been accused of cheating DIDN'T CHEAT! They need to have apologize compensate then players.
    But real cheaters no place for them
    IMO.

Ditto what Kimmie said. There is no place in the game for cheaters. I do wish that Playrix could find a better way of detecting genuine cheaters though. It is awful for innocent players to be incorrectly flagged, and then have to prove they have done nothing wrong.

Ceciliabrow56
    It is a game!!! Not banned for ever !!! My co-leader is accused by cheating falsely ..I know him..he always play and win regatta since 3 months by fair way ...but this time..I don't know what's happened..I lose one of my best coleaders and my friend...we talk at chat and we avoid to not announce our personal informations..just to respect instructions of system ..you will not fell what I m feeling ..I m very depressed ..did you wake up and you have surprised by green message from system tell you that your co-leader is banned because of cheating !? I m guilty because i accept one guy to be with us and I promote him I think he is the cheater not my co-leader!!! And my co-leader warned me that this guy is suscipious but I was headed ..I didn't take his advice..now I feel sad 😕 ..he was right ..but I was stupid and headed

AlwaysKimmie
    Just some advice IMO
    If you don't really know the person just by talking on the phone, computer or game chat, how much do you really know? I mean for real?
    Not TRYING TO BE MEAN JUST HONEST.
    I have an example I was a leader for 2 1/2 yrs in another top RPG game. Knew the player for yrs, he lived by me, he moved to Texas ok we before he moved was seeing each other ect. About 6 months after he was in Texas,i got a call from a female saying she is his wife! He was living a double life NO ONE KNEW! So again how well do you really know someone? Like I always say go with your gut feeling listen to that little voice and keep this in mind.
    People will lie to cover up who they are. We can't blame ourselves for choices people make.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    It is a game!!! Not banned for ever !!! My co-leader is accused by cheating falsely ..I know him..he always play and win regatta since 3 months by fair way ...but this time..I don't know what's happened..I lose one of my best coleaders and my friend...we talk at chat and we avoid to not announce our personal informations..just to respect instructions of system ..you will not fell what I m feeling ..I m very depressed ..did you wake up and you have surprised by green message from system tell you that your co-leader is banned because of cheating !? I m guilty because i accept one guy to be with us and I promote him I think he is the cheater not my co-leader!!! And my co-leader warned me that this guy is suscipious but I was headed ..I didn't take his advice..now I feel sad ������ ..he was right ..but I was stupid and headed
    To aid comprehension- "headed" in above post probably from têtu=stubborn

There are many experts on this forum, several have already helped you on the other thread you opened on this same subject
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ly-by-cheating
    Last edited by JayS; 09-16-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Ceciliabrow56
    Ok 😥!!! So I think I must delete game ..to forget because I can't play this township without remember what is happened !! I try to lead my members coop and be strong but I can't ...

JayS !!! I ask here people why I saw my co-leader online however he is banned !!! But they don't explain me why !? No they don't help me 😒

Yes headed means stubborn !! You don't know it I will change it !!!
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-16-2019 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Flood-post

Ceciliabrow56
    Kimmie!!! Thank you about your advice!!! But I don't love my co-leader ...I don't consider him as my boyfriend!!! Of course no!!! How you can love someone by game without see his face and know his relationships ... absolutely no...just because I feel I m guilty because I was wrong when I accept suscipious guy who joined us at second regatta of seasonal regatta..I didn't detected him ..I didn't kick him out my coop..he was hacker !! But AC ..this system is not enough good to detected people!!!

That awkward moment when your 5+ year relationship started on a game...

Cecilia... we are all just players, just like you.
    We’ve given you all the information we can, told you how to contact support, told you it needs to be him that does it. There’s really nothing else we can do. We don’t know why his green light is sometimes on. Maybe he is on his game talking to support, maybe it’s a glitch, we just don’t know.
    No one else’s game can impact your own. Having a “suspicious” player in your co-op will not suddenly result in other people’s towns being banned.

Whilst I sympathise with the loss of a great player (believe me, I know what it’s like), I’m afraid all you can do from here is wait and see if he comes back.
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-16-2019 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Forgot how to spell.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

AlwaysKimmie
    It was an example of you never really know someone. Sorry you feel that way but likr Nevada said we suggest everything to you. But to still blame someone that can be innocent is not right either. Hope your problem gets fixed I looked at other post from you about this and I am done trying to help you.