Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lost my farm...beta testing

  1. #1

    Lost my farm...beta testing

    Hi all,
    I downloaded the beta testing version on my iPad then it wouldn't sync with my android as usual. I deleted the beta version, believing it would go back but it won't. I now can't get back in to beta as it's full. I have spoken to support a couple of times who assured me everything was reset if I uninstalled and started again. I have deleted as reinstalled several times in both my iPad and phone. I have even deleted data from Facebook just to start again and be able to sync and play. I can still no longer play and now I think I've probably lost my progress. My friend can still see my old farm in the co-op so maybe there is hope!

    My town is Rockytown, I am level 32, my co-op is Petsrus #PE3353

    Hope someone can help me!

    Thank you, Nikki

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Woodruff View Post
    Hi all,
    I downloaded the beta testing version on my iPad then it wouldn't sync with my android as usual. I deleted the beta version, believing it would go back but it won't. I now can't get back in to beta as it's full. I have spoken to support a couple of times who assured me everything was reset if I uninstalled and started again. I have deleted as reinstalled several times in both my iPad and phone. I have even deleted data from Facebook just to start again and be able to sync and play. I can still no longer play and now I think I've probably lost my progress. My friend can still see my old farm in the co-op so maybe there is hope!


    My town is Rockytown, I am level 32, my co-op is Petsrus #PE3353

    Hope someone can help me!

    Thank you, Nikki
    Someone else posted about the same problem recently. I've never beta tested so I'm not an expert, but I believe that if you have the beta version on iOS it will never sync with the game on your Android device (it would be nice if they told you that beforehand!), and that once you've downloaded the beta game you can't get your old game back till after the next update (the one you were supposed to be testing) is released.

    Sorry can't be of more help, but I hope it works out for you

    By the way, can you still play the game on your Android device?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Someone else posted about the same problem recently. I've never beta tested so I'm not an expert, but I believe that if you have the beta version on iOS it will never sync with the game on your Android device (it would be nice if they told you that beforehand!), and that once you've downloaded the beta game you can't get your old game back till after the next update (the one you were supposed to be testing) is released.

    Sorry can't be of more help, but I hope it works out for you

    By the way, can you still play the game on your Android device?
    Hi Jay,

    Thanks for replying. It would be great if they had told me beforehand yes lol! Sadly I can't get in on my android either. Let's hope the update is out soon!

    Nikki

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Woodruff View Post
    Hi Jay,

    Thanks for replying. It would be great if they had told me beforehand yes lol! Sadly I can't get in on my android either. Let's hope the update is out soon!

    Nikki
    Eek! I'm very out of my depth here, but you said you'd deleted and reinstalled the game on your phone - does it take you back to level 1? If it does you could try playing the tutorial for the first five or so levels till it asks you to link to Facebook, then link to your FB account and it should ask you whether you want your old town back, or to continue with the new one. (I don't think that connection to FB is a problem here - it's the actual downloading of the beta version which messes things up)

    If nothing works I'm afraid you might have to wait for the next update, though hopefully Playrix will come up with a solution before then.

    Ps. If someone more knowledgeable about beta has an answer (there are a few people here who've done it) then please ignore what I've said.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Eek! I'm very out of my depth here, but you said you'd deleted and reinstalled the game on your phone - does it take you back to level 1? If it does you could try playing the tutorial for the first five or so levels till it asks you to link to Facebook, then link to your FB account and it should ask you whether you want your old town back, or to continue with the new one. (I don't think that connection to FB is a problem here - it's the actual downloading of the beta version which messes things up)

    If nothing works I'm afraid you might have to wait for the next update, though hopefully Playrix will come up with a solution before then.

    Ps. If someone more knowledgeable about beta has an answer (there are a few people here who've done it) then please ignore what I've said.
    I've tried that, it still won't let me! Grrrr

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Woodruff View Post
    I've tried that, it still won't let me! Grrrr
    Then so sorry, I've run out of ideas Nikki. Hopefully one of the moderators can help you (at least one of the moderators has been a beta tester), or Playrix customer support, or as a last resort you can send a private message to Anna Petrova who is the forum admin and works for Playrix (https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187) No idea if she will answer you, but it's the only other thing I can think of to suggest
    Good luck!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Then so sorry, I've run out of ideas Nikki. Hopefully one of the moderators can help you (at least one of the moderators has been a beta tester), or Playrix customer support, or as a last resort you can send a private message to Anna Petrova who is the forum admin and works for Playrix (https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187) No idea if she will answer you, but it's the only other thing I can think of to suggest
    Good luck!
    That's a great suggestion, thank you. I'll give it a little while to give others a chance to see it then try that.

    Thanks again for all your help

    Nikki

  8. #8
    Just to confirm what JJay says I have found a couple of threads that do indeed state you have to wait for the new update to get your town back:

    Beta testing

    Beta Update

    Note the second link is to Anna Petrova' our Playrix admins reply/response in the second thread

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just to confirm what JJay says I have found a couple of threads that do indeed state you have to wait for the new update to get your town back:

    Beta testing

    Beta Update

    Note the second link is to Anna Petrova' our Playrix admins reply/response in the second thread
    Thank you! I'll check this out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •