Thread: Account hacked. need help

Account hacked. need help

Hi,

My TS game has been hacked by a player two days ago. I have been struggling and have had no response via the game support( I am only intermittently able to get back into the game) . I have asked the TS groups on FB , who have been taking me through the options and suggestions.

I have been playing this game for over three years peacefully. I am appalled at how quickly this has gone into a nightmare situation. You can find the details on my FB page ( have disconnected it from the game to prevent access, but has not worked)☹️from two days ago.

Please , please need your support. I have PM’d the admin here.. just posting on the board in case she does not see it.

Please help get back my town and ban the hacker.

Hobo Deeps( Deepika)
    level 175
    Currently out of my coop
    Last edited by Deepi; 01-03-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I will pass this on to our admin to look into it. It would be helpful if you could send me the ticket ID you have open with support so they can quickly locate your report.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you very much; I have PM’d the details. I hope that this will be resolved and I can go back to my stress free playing of the game and back to my coop.

I would change your Facebook and Store or App password for whatever device you are playing on. See if this could get your game back.

Hi Gary, Thanks. I did do the FB change part asap, but it does not seem to have helped. I have control of the game only if I am non stop on it( I am leaving the game open on a tab solely for it)(shortly after I move to another app, he seems to be able to get back in).

D

Hi, Playrix support, please help... bumping up the post.

It is getting very difficult to keep the game open 24 hrs just to keep the intruder away.. I have been playing for so many years and this is so traumatising. I truly enjoy the game and find playing destressing.. this past week has been very unpleasant and stressful.

D

If you have sent in a report it’s now a waiting game fir CS to help you.
    This forum is mainly players helping players so chances are CS will not see it.
    Maybe one of the mods can pass on your info. if they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I will pass this on to our admin to look into it. It would be helpful if you could send me the ticket ID you have open with support so they can quickly locate your report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Thank you very much; I have PM’d the details. I hope that this will be resolved and I can go back to my stress free playing of the game and back to my coop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Hi, Playrix support, please help... bumping up the post.

It is getting very difficult to keep the game open 24 hrs just to keep the intruder away.. I have been playing for so many years and this is so traumatising. I truly enjoy the game and find playing destressing.. this past week has been very unpleasant and stressful.

D
    Try asking dread for help by asking again, too (send a PM). Good luck!