Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Color Splash Event Decor

Hi Everyone!

The new Color Splash event is starting, and there's new decor along with it!

You can share here any designs you come up with!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The Ice Castle Slide and Hot Springs are animated
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The Ice Castle Slide and Hot Springs are animated
    Somehow, I think, it's re-assuring that the elephant in the ice block is NOT (doesn't show as) animated...

Thanks for posting them, dread!

Hi Dread

Is this for us playing on Windows , or the other operating systems?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    ...Is this for us playing on Windows , or the other operating systems?
    I agree adding the OS to the title again would be helpful here in the forum, but ingame you should be able to check on your Event calendar, whether the event is upcoming or active?

Screenshot_20200102-163629.jpg <== that one (tap to enlarge)

I was surprised to find a bunch more winter decor for the color blocks event. The days are getting longer now. The sun is out and the sky is blue. I'm ready for Spring and some color. There usually is more of a connection between the event theme and its decorations.

Some of these are really good, but not anything I'd keep in my town for long. I did buy the little snowman for 10 tcash.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I was surprised to find a bunch more winter decor for the color blocks event. The days are getting longer now. The sun is out and the sky is blue. I'm ready for Spring and some color. There usually is more of a connection between the event theme and its decorations.

Some of these are really good, but not anything I'd keep in my town for long. I did buy the little snowman for 10 tcash.
    Yes the days are getting longer, the shortest day is Dec 21st... but it is still Winter. It’s intermittent sun but very cold. That’s in my part if the world.
    I think the different climates over the world play a part here and whilst it might be warming up for some it isn’t for others.
    Spring doesn’t start till March so fir me it’s a bit early to be getting rid of Winter decos.
    Fir Playrix the next theme that applies to all will probably be Valentines.

I live in the Northeast United States where the 4 seasons are
    • Almost Winter
    • Winter
    • Still Winter
    • Potholes

Seriously though, I have enough stuff to complete an entire polar region, open all year round. Also, a lot of there and the current season's decorations go nicely with the Penguin exhibit in the zoo.

The Hot springs are a good addition to my Winter sports Resort.
    A great place to stay after a day on the Ski slope or any winter activity.
    And of course there is the après ski in the bar of the Winter resort hotel.

The Iced Mammoth will get a spot in my yet to develop Dinos forest in my Zoo.
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

Quote Originally Posted by _dd_ View Post
    somehow, i think, it's re-assuring that the elephant in the ice block is not (doesn't show as) animated...
    Lol! 😂😂 now i kinda wish it was animated! 😄
    FORUM RULES