Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Still working on my new goal: development of the Dinosaurs display as part of a Dino Forest in the Zoo.
    Attachment 52379Attachment 52386Attachment 52393
    Just some pics to show time passing by in my Fairytale Forest.
    The Iced Mammoth is the Color splash deco in that area.

Finished the Dinosaur Exposition this morning so it's time to proudly present my Dino Forest.
    A good reason to put the Saber-tooth tiger stalking its prey out of storage.

And of course there is still a part of the Fairytale Forest left. Providing amusement for a wide audience
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

...A good reason to put the Saber-tooth tiger stalking its prey out of storage.
    is he hunting the crocodile?! LOL

I think you have every right to be proud of this, Ruud. That's the kind of "work" in the game that brings us pleasure, isn't it. It's so nice, when you have fitting things in one area, I personally love that (also in other towns).
    And I also think, the grafix Devs would be pleased seeing this, cos it must be exactly how they imagined it when creating that deco.
    Thumbs up!

I love it Rocky_Rudd! Looks like a fun place to visit, my son would be all about it It also reminds me that even though I may not like a deco, if I can get it I should because it might be an important piece of a theme spot later on...

Where is the orange Dino from? Is that a regatta reward?
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    is he hunting the crocodile?! LOL
    I think you have every right to be proud of this, Ruud. That's the kind of "work" in the game that brings us pleasure, isn't it. It's so nice, when you have fitting things in one area, I personally love that (also in other towns).
    And I also think, the grafix Devs would be pleased seeing this, cos it must be exactly how they imagined it when creating that deco.
    Thumbs up!
    I remember I once choose the combination Croc and Saber-toothed for this Prehistoric scene because the Crocodile is actually family of the Sarcosuchus, a Crocodile Dinosaur. If they ever met in time and space I doubt

Thank you for this big compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I love it Rocky_Rudd! Looks like a fun place to visit, my son would be all about it It also reminds me that even though I may not like a deco, if I can get it I should because it might be an important piece of a theme spot later on...

Where is the orange Dino from? Is that a regatta reward?
    Thank you just_a_minute!

The Orange Dino is in fact the T-Rex of the platform. But another one, the blue one in the bushes, is indeed a Yachtclub decoration.
    Together with the Mammoths on my Thick Skin island it was part of the Prehistoric Regatta.
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    ...Where is the orange Dino from? Is that a regatta reward?
    The Orange Dino is in fact the T-Rex of the platform. .
    As addition to the "platform": That deco is the upgradable deco "Land of Dinosaurs". At the Wiki, you can see it is delivered/shown empty originally

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Land_of_the_Dinosaurs

which is maybe why just_a_minute didn't recognize it.

I remember I once choose the combination Croc and Saber-toothed for this Prehistoric scene because the Crocodile is actually family of the Sarcosuchus, a Crocodile Dinosaur. If they ever met in time and space I doubt
    LOL, Ruud - thank you! How does one know THAT?! good grief - I thought you had chosen the two together cos them being of the same colo(u)r / deco type or something like that (I have difficulties already with knowing about location of occurrence, all the more with centuries of occurrence )

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    As addition to the "platform": That deco is the upgradable deco "Land of Dinosaurs". At the Wiki, you can see it is delivered/shown empty originally
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Land_of_the_Dinosaurs
    which is maybe why just_a_minute didn't recognize it.

LOL, Ruud - thank you! How does one know THAT?! good grief - I thought you had chosen the two together cos them being of the same colo(u)r / deco type or something like that (I have difficulties already with knowing about location of occurrence, all the more with centuries of occurrence )
    TThank you for adding the info from the Wiki.

It was in an answer to Virginia talking about an Ice Age Exposition in the Museum my first thought on the Saber-toothed tiger were born.
    And it was you that hinted me to use the White Tiger statue as a symbolic one.
    After that the scene was created.

...It was in an answer to Virginia talking about an Ice Age Exposition in the Museum my first thought on the Saber-toothed tiger were born.
    And it was you that hinted me to use the White Tiger statue as a symbolic one.
    After that the scene was created.
    Thanks for the links - and the memories, I promptly got lost in that thread
    (and yes, now look, you mentioned the prehistorical croco there already, and I their similar colo(u)rs, LOL!)