Thread: Do you want build a snowman :)

Do you want build a snowman :)

Happy New Year..
    Has anyone had trouble building the snowman?
    I got the materials together twice to finish him and when I clicked on him when he was supposed to be done it went back to the stage it was at.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Not sure what level you have completed but there are many steps at each level. See HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you so much for your response.. There are 4 steps I noticed it after I posted

Be prepared for the numbers to get bigger and bigger. After two years, mine is still stuck on Level 3. The work:fun:reward ratio just didn't do it for me. My barn is bigger now, tho. Maybe I'll try to coin my way thru while I have Raja under hire.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I powered through the snowman when it was first offered to me, not realising how much resources it required until I fully completed it.

I went to do some calculations. Assuming you produced all the goods required for the snowman, you would get 5163 XP (when collecting them, assuming no XP upgrades). If you sold them off at the barn, you'd get 11994 coins (also assuming no coin upgrades). But if you used the goods to build the snowman, you'd need to fork out 20200 coins. In return you'd get 11020 XP and 15 T-cash.

So essentially (excluding time spent producing the goods / waiting for the snowman) you are exchanging 32194 coins for 5857 XP + 15 T-cash. Not sure if it's really that worth it. I guess it's one of those things where you could do them if you're at higher levels and have nothing more to build / take a breather from your regular routine.
    Town level 55, 47 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    So essentially (excluding time spent producing the goods / waiting for the snowman) you are exchanging 32194 coins for 5857 XP + 15 T-cash. Not sure if it's really that worth it. ...
    Well, we also get the finished giant snowman for our troubles and it is pretty cute.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Well, we also get the finished giant snowman for our troubles and it is pretty cute.
    Agreed! I powered thru the snowman at a pretty early level because I wanted him as a deco. I didn't pay minute attention to the resources because I knew they would depress me lol. It was the space station I didn't build until I reached a pretty high level. Talk about resources!! It is a glutton. The other couple "build a deco" I didn't bother with at all. But the snowman is super cute when done.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I built the snowman or the cake as soon as it was offered, so I didn't pay attention to the materials ratio. I thought it was a temporary decoration like the tree of lights that had to be finished during the event. Glad I finished that one because I see many that didn't finish it & are stuck with tiny trees

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    .... I thought it was a temporary decoration like the tree of lights that had to be finished during the event. Glad I finished that one because I see many that didn't finish it & are stuck with tiny trees
    just to avoid confusion: the upgradable Tree of Lights has a little brother, the Light Tree, that arrived in a later event (didn't check the Wiki when exactly) and was NOT upgradable. As far as I remember, it still looks "more complete" than an unfinished Tree of Lights.

Screenshot_20200105-123645.jpg (tap to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Oh yeah he sure is...I love him..