Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No fun without the Director

No fun without the Director

Game is harder to play & not as much fun without the T-cash from the film director, both my daughter & I have noticed this, shame really, have both tried selling jewellery to Mafia guy.... not as good at all

The film director is very random. He often disappears for periods of time, but he will return.
    When selling to Mafia guy I will only give him 1 of each item and no more than 2 items. Also I will only sell fir 1,000 XP and 1 tcash, but that’s my own game play so not sure if you can accommodate the same.

I agree the joy of the game is lost without the film director. The goals we all set get put on hold without him around to help us move forward. I watch all the videos and do find some of the games interesting but I am not a gambler so they are lost on me. Please bring him back.

I also want to mention that while Americans can buy tcash that option is not available. so when the director disappears we are at a double disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilla View Post
    I also want to mention that while Americans can buy tcash that option is not available. so when the director disappears we are at a double disadvantage.
    Are you saying you cannot buy tcash...if so I would report it. Unless there is a ban either from your device or from your country.
    I’m not American and I can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Are you saying you cannot buy tcash...if so I would report it. Unless there is a ban either from your device or from your country.
    I’m not American and I can buy.
    I am in Ireland & I cannot buy either, I am using a pre-paid cr. card, but it is in Euros & the in game offers are only in Sterling (B.P.s) …I have tried to get help with this before ….to no avail....so, yes, my daughter & I both depend on the Film Director, so, don't know how much longer we will be playing, as, the game has lost a LOT of its fun since he has been taken away . P.s.… as we are both very injured & in lots of pain, constantly writing & trying to sort this out is tooooooo much for either of us.
    I have suggested that Tcash be made available to purchase in-game for Euros, but this suggestion was ignored, so, for us who cannot purchase Tcash the Director is vital.

So, in your case, the disappearance of the director didn't have anything to do with buying the gold pass or any other money offer?

It does seem odd that your App Store doesn't use the right currency for you, and odder still that the bank that issued the card won't do a currency conversion. Maybe you could use the credit card to buy an Apple or Google Store or Microsoft store gift card in pounds sterling.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-01-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    So, in your case, the disappearance of the director didn't have anything to do with buying the gold pass or any other money offer?

It does seem odd that your App Store doesn't use the right currency for you, and odder still that the bank that issued the card won't do a currency conversion. Maybe you could use the credit card to buy an Apple or Google Store or Microsoft store gift card in pounds sterling.
    The pre-paid card is one you buy in a supermarket.. not a bank, so I suppose it is in the national currency. as for buying Tcash, I was endeavouring to buy the currency in-game during the special offer, maybe they just don't take pre-paid cards?

I've had the director disappear lately as well, with no purchase activity or accidentally dumping him or anything. I wish he were more consistent. Even when he's been around it's been a very hit or miss affair. He'll show up 4 times in a row and then be gone the rest of the day. But I haven't seen him at all for at least several days now.

With reference to the director.

I haven't had him since the game update, over a month now, and even though the ads were monotonous, the cash/gold coins came in very handy.
    I have been without him before, but never for this long.

PS, I am playing on Windows, maybe that's why??