Thread: Add “Last Date Active” to player statistics

Add “Last Date Active” to player statistics

The primary reason to have friends is the exchange of “helps” and gifts. I suspect some friends are no longer active and would like to remove them if so.

This has been requested a lot but never addressed by “management.” I wonder if it’s the kind of thing that they consider private information.

What you *can* do is check the town hall stats of the players you suspect are inactive. Write down the number of helps, trains, or whatever. Then check again in a week to see if there’s been any changes.
    Last edited by Veganville; 12-29-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    This has been requested a lot but never addressed by “management.”
    I wonder if it’s the kind of thing that they consider private information. ...
    It has indeed been mentioned several times by players as reply to that wish here.
    And as that is a sensible topic, close to laws, Playrix is wise IMO, not to risk it. Not in any of the so far suggested ways for the program (i.e. giving out data of others). One can just help oneself with a workaround like Veganville describes.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-29-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks for the background information. I’ve only been playing for about four months and just hopped onto the boards this week. I’ve dealt with PPI at work but log in time would not necessarily fall into that category.

I will take a pic of their stats though. I was monitoring via level but obviously progress can be slow. Good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by AMK View Post
    ... and just hopped onto the boards this week. I’ve dealt with PPI at work ...
    ok, welcome then, and a hint: on a world-wide board like this one, don't assume that everyone knows your abbreviations, even if they seem common to you in your mother tongue. Have a look at Wikipedia f.e. for your PPI

You wished for "Last Date Active" in your OP. That would show, as a 'lasting' documentation even, to other ppl, when you were where (i.e. in this game). I'd say at least in some countries that falls under privacy issues.

I don't think so. We can log into this game from anywhere there is internet access. The mere fact that we played doesn't tell anyone where were were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't think so. We can log into this game from anywhere there is internet access. The mere fact that we played doesn't tell anyone where were were.
    with all due respect, that's a confusing post, Mayfield. You are replying to the OP (w/o quote or addressing), but I guess you meant mine.
    But my post wasn't about your location or ...internet access.
    I'll try again: If the game displays "Last Date Active", it will show in the game, in your profile/town data - now example following! - that you were in the game (last time) on Dec-30, 2019.
    Even without the connection to FB (for some even with real name, but don't forget that you can be often identified by other means, too), that is private data, unnecessary for the game to be functional, the less on display, so you (or I or whoever) would have every right to contradict. - and before they have to deal with that, they simply leave it off, cos they know of our workarounds (that's a guess by me).

<beam> how's that, better understandable?
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-31-2019 at 09:16 AM.