Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too few ducks with banana bread.

This Game is Wearing Me Out....Again

For the third straight day I've wasted bagels on the duck pond...only getting ONE duck.One. I might as well just opt for baguettes. This is supposed to be a fun game, but I find it increasingly exasperating. Its why I quit playing for about a year. I've been back a couple of months, but I find the game irritating. It just seems to be even more lopsided than it was last year. Now, the duck pond seems to have gone wonky. I might as well just make a bagillion baguettes and save myself the bagel production. Why waste product to get the same thing I could get with just wheat. I could list the many exasperations I've encountered since coming back, but why bother. I read the same irritations here from others.

Yes, I noticed getting only two ducks with banana bread. Not sure how long definitely for a month now😉

This game is definitely more lopsided than a year ago.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I agree, I also feed my ducks banana bread...we don't make that effort to receive the same as bagels!?

I totally agree about the banana bread rarely giving more than two ducks and especially when there’s a coloured feather task!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

I had 4 ducks and 3 ducks using banana bread today. I only use it when I need colored feathers otherwise use the bread.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I had 4 ducks and 3 ducks using banana bread today. I only use it when I need colored feathers otherwise use the bread.
    unfortunately, banana bread isn't reliable in that aspect anymore either. I have several times had only 2 ducks with banana bread. It isn't even reliable "every 2nd time" or so.
    I still find it an utterly unpleasant decision by Playrix to have that changed.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    unfortunately, banana bread isn't reliable in that aspect anymore either. I have several times had only 2 ducks with banana bread. It isn't even reliable "every 2nd time" or so.
    I still find it an utterly unpleasant decision by Playrix to have that changed.
    I was actually surprised that I had that many ducks yesterday using banana bread with my 2 duck feeders. I was extremely happy. I've my quantities built up to a level that keeps my happy so not using it for awhile. I need to build up my supplies of bananas!

I get a 3 & a 2 more often than 2 2's but only get 2 3's once in a blue moon & I honestly can't recall the last time I got 7 or 8 ducks.I only ever feed banana bread.

I buy feather products from the dealer. The whole randomness of the ducks is stupid.

I think it started when they added the second duck pond. They realized the between them we could collect feathers way too fast for the existing regatta tasks, especially if we had the 2x animal booster going.

The problem us that now there isn't enough separation between the benefits of the three feeds. Banana bread is way too much harder to make for it to deliver only a slightly better benefit when used. The current setting may be giving them the feather difficulty they seek for regatta feather tasks, but the output is woefully inadequate to keep up with the demand for feathers everywhere else, especially once we open the totally ill-conceived and badly calculated down factory.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad