Thread: Price increase for Dealer

Price increase for Dealer

Why has the price of the Dealer increased, he is now just too expensive...this at the same time that the Film director is taken away, very disappointing don't know how long more will be able to play Very hard on people who are in constant pain who use this for distraction

The price to hire the dealer has not increased.
    I have just bought him for 10 days at the same price as always.

It used to be 72, but now it costs 90... that's an increase of 18 Tcash

Quote Originally Posted by Little Land View Post
    It used to be 72, but now it costs 90... that's an increase of 18 Tcash
    The standard price for 10 days is 90 tcash, and it has not changed. When you hired him, and the time period expires, you get an offer to hire him again at a discounted price, which is 72 tcash. That offer only lasts about an hour after you opened the market window, so if you waited longer than that to hire him again, you'll see the full price.

You can hire him for one day only (or use a coupon if you have them), and after that time has elapsed, you'll get the discount again.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The standard price for 10 days is 90 tcash, and it has not changed. When you hired him, and the time period expires, you get an offer to hire him again at a discounted price, which is 72 tcash. That offer only lasts about an hour after you opened the market window, so if you waited longer than that to hire him again, you'll see the full price.

You can hire him for one day only (or use a coupon if you have them), and after that time has elapsed, you'll get the discount again.
    Thank you, I'll try this