Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lab Boosts

Lab Boosts

Can anyone confirm that there’s a reward for having 3 boosts at onetime ?I am sure there was a message some time ago but I haven’t seen any follow up I think the reward was trash

Sorry meant tcash

I have had 3 boosts active at the same time a couple of times over the past year and have not seen any extra rewards.

Hi,

There's a profile picture (rabbit) that unlocks when you use three boosters at once for a total of 14 days, but there's no t-cash rewards with it though.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Kay View Post
    Can anyone confirm that there’s a reward for having 3 boosts at onetime ?I am sure there was a message some time ago but I haven’t seen any follow up I think the reward was trash
    We get this avatar for using 3 boosters together for 14 days. It doesn't have to be 14 days in a row

IMG_20191227_211857.jpg

Sorry meant tcash
    Sorry I don't believe there is any tcash reward for this.

ETA Thanks dread, I wasn't 100% sure about no tcash
    Last edited by Downton; 12-27-2019 at 09:27 PM.

You have to use 3 boosters for 14 days in a row.
    And as far as I remember the reward is really trash, a profile picture it was, I think.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    You have to use 3 boosters for 14 days in a row.
    And as far as I remember the reward is really trash, a profile picture it was, I think.
    No you don't have to do 14 days in a row, it's just 14 days in total. You can have breaks in between using 3 boosters together and they will add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    No you don't have to do 14 days in a row, it's just 14 days in total. You can have breaks in between using 3 boosters together and they will add up.

Yes Downton is right, I have the avatar and I didn’t do 14 days in a row, I think I spread it out over a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

There's a profile picture (rabbit) that unlocks when you use three boosters at once for a total of 14 days, but there's no t-cash rewards with it though.
    Thanks for the reply that has cleared up my query

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    True, Downton. I must have done those 14 times in the course of the year because I found the profile picture unlocked.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS