Thread: Stalkers that don't take no for an answer

Stalkers that don't take no for an answer

When I decline a guy to be my friend they can still send messages. If you don't accept their friend request they shouldn't be able to contact you. Most don't have photos and have the G and numbers as their user name. If I wanted to date I wouldn't be doing it on the game. This happens way to often and don't know how to report them...

im Not sure how they are sending you messages?
    Are you talking about through facebook, in which case you can report them on there.

I am sure this is not done in Township as there is no private messages system in the game. I do not know where people get a name with G followed by numbers so I can't help you find where they come from. Another game maybe ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Grammato4 View Post
    When I decline a guy to be my friend they can still send messages. If you don't accept their friend request they shouldn't be able to contact you. Most don't have photos and have the G and numbers as their user name. If I wanted to date I wouldn't be doing it on the game. This happens way to often and don't know how to report them...
    Are you talking about being on facebook? If so...then you can certainly block the individual and report them as well. To do this you need to go to that person's page. Look for the 3 dots "..." click those and it will open up the menu where you find both report (do this step first) as well as block options. Follow the instructions for each.

Are you talking about in here...the forum? If so, then you can certainly report them to a forum admin.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

This happens in game to my wife on a weekly basis.
    She has gotten invites to a coop spammed at her by one person. It would be nice if there was a way to block invites/friend request from people. This is not a one time thing either. She gets this weekly.
    With the coop invites it's just a matter of finding out who it is and unfriending them. Because now they have to be a friend to send a coop invite.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    This happens in game to my wife on a weekly basis.
    She has gotten invites to a coop spammed at her by one person. It would be nice if there was a way to block invites/friend request from people. This is not a one time thing either. She gets this weekly.
    With the coop invites it's just a matter of finding out who it is and unfriending them. Because now they have to be a friend to send a coop invite.
    You can also not reply to the co-op invite. They will not be able to bombard your wife with invites if they have already sent one, and your wife justs leaves it sat there. We are only able to have one open invite at a time to a player.

This is not in the Township game. This is [for another game]. I posted this in their thread and it somehow got posted here too. Sorry all.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-29-2019 at 10:09 PM.