Thread: A suggestion

A suggestion

When you are playing township, sometimes you may start selecting certain foods or items to create in the restaurants. However, you realize you didn't need that item or food because you already have it in the barn or you change your mind. But it's going to be 4 hours before you have any boxes available. I think if the item is in the box, and not being made, we should be able to stop or delete the item. Or if the item is being made, we could press the stop button. The stop button could be a charge from township $. However, since u purchase additional boxes in the cue to create items with township $, maybe the boxes would be a coin charge for you to change the product to be created in the box
    Last edited by Maat2008; 12-26-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Oh I guess canceling/rearranging items in factory que would bey suggestion. And it's under your not implementing list. I was just suggesting with the canceling a cost option to be possibly added

Quote Originally Posted by Maat2008 View Post
    Oh I guess canceling/rearranging items in factory que would bey suggestion. And it's under your not implementing list. I was just suggesting with the canceling a cost option to be possibly added
    Well we already have that option. We can pay with t-cash to speed up production which is almost the same.
    Windows : Level 108
    Android : Level 87

Yeah, but I'm referring to the fact that I may already have 10 of an item or an accidental swipe of the wrong item.