Thread: 25.12 Christmas is Here!

25.12 Christmas is Here!

It was a dark and snowy night... Don Pacone made up his artful mind to steal joy and holiday spirit from Township 😲 Will he get away with his plan? Watch till the end to find out πŸŽ¬πŸŽ„

Dear Townshippers, our Team wishes you and your families all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„ It’s all about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime β€” may this festive season be filled with the true miracles ✨

Happy holidays, folks, and we hope that our game will keep you warm all year long! πŸ₯³

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 01-16-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

That Don...
    Got what he deserved!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-25-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Merry Christmas everyone too.

I need one answer- what is latest Gardenscapes version in Google Play store? I downloaded today 4.0.0. version, but no news there, I can't find any info about 4.0.0 version, Playrix stoped moderate Gardenscapes on this forum (WHY?), no info on instagram. Only what I can find about 4.0.0 version is that many stupid pages have MOD 4.0.0 apk, but how this version came in Google Play Store?

Not everyone have facebook,instagram or twitter account, you leave as without official support. Is Gardenscapes 4.0.0 hacked version on Google Play Store?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post

I need one answer- what is latest Gardenscapes version in Google Play store? I downloaded today 4.0.0. version, but no news there, I can't find any info about 4.0.0 version, Playrix stoped moderate Gardenscapes on this forum (WHY?), no info on instagram. Only what I can find about 4.0.0 version is that many stupid pages have MOD 4.0.0 apk, but how this version came in Google Play Store?
    Unfortunately, they closed the forum back in Sept:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-for-the-Forum

That link has the info and link you need to contact support if you are unable to do so in-game.

If it is in the actual Google Play Store...it is the official app...it is fine. In my Google Play I show version 3.9.0, so looks like you now have the updated version.

As well as Homescapes and Fishdom:

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-25-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I have 4.0.0 version, but there is NO any new update, latest new I can see is about furry session, but I already downloaded this update almost month before. All I google it that 3.9.0 IS latest Gardenscapes version on Google Play. How I got 4.0.0 if it not released yet WITH latest news?

Not everyone have facebook,instagram or twitter account, you leave as without official support. Is Gardenscapes 4.0.0 hacked version on Google Play Store?
    Hi,

No, the version 4.0.0 is the right one to download from the Play Store. It was released last week (20th), so you can update without worries.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi , dreadnought, thank you for answer. I am really sad that Playrix closed all his games sub-forums. How I can get latest news about Gardenscapes and soon, Township I guess? πŸ™
    I dont have facebook, I dont have instagram, I dont have twitter. All news I read HERE πŸ˜”

Thanks Anna! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas time with your friends and family also

to you and everyone at Playrix. Thank you for all the hard work and creativity you guys have put in to make Township one of the best games I have played

Cute video, glad that Don got his just desserts. His face at the end, lol