Thread: What happens if you miss an artefact in the mine?

What happens if you miss an artefact in the mine?

I was mining today and used my pickaxe on an explosive box. It was one of those regions where there were loads of explosives around so there was a chain explosion and lots of tiles began to clear. My mine started to go deeper, but as it went lower, I saw an artefact hidden. Tried to used pickaxe on that tile but I was too late and it was out of my mine screen.

Anyone had such an experience before? Do you know what happens? Will I have missed out on that artefact forever? Or will it simply reappear later down in the mine?
    Town level 55, 47 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    I was mining today and used my pickaxe on an explosive box. It was one of those regions where there were loads of explosives around so there was a chain explosion and lots of tiles began to clear. My mine started to go deeper, but as it went lower, I saw an artefact hidden. Tried to used pickaxe on that tile but I was too late and it was out of my mine screen.

Anyone had such an experience before? Do you know what happens? Will I have missed out on that artefact forever? Or will it simply reappear later down in the mine?
    The mine goes on forever, so you'll have a chance to find it again. It will reappear at some point.
    Township Gus
    MacOS