Thread: Zoo button

Zoo button

Would like it if there was a zoo icon like for the ships and trains and planes to get to it easier.

Hi Kayleigh, Welcome to the forum.
    Please take a look at the middle link in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh28 View Post
    Would like it if there was a zoo icon like for the ships and trains and planes to get to it easier.
    It might happen Kayleigh. Playrix beta tested extra icons, by gouping them together a couple of months ago.

See this thread: !!SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

This would have included a zoo icon. For some reason they didn't implement it in the update. It might be something they will do in the future though

And welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Hi Kayleigh, Welcome to the forum.
    Please take a look at the middle link in my signature.
    As I have said before Cuddz, we really can't rely on the 'Ideas that cannot be implemented' list alone as an indicator regarding what Playrix will implement or not anymore. It would be nice if the admin would take the time to bring it more up to date
    Last edited by Downton; 12-21-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Rely on it or not, it’s all we have to go on.
    Whether they change it without informing us is something we can’t help.
    However we also cannot take fir granted they will do so.
    From the very start of the list we have advised players to refer to it, and until anything changes we should carry on doing so.
    We do have the list for Playrix staff as well to refer to.
    It’s a bonus for all when they do change things... win win

Rely on it or not, it’s all we have to go on.
    Whether they change it without informing us is something we can’t help.
    However we also cannot take fir granted they will do so.
    From the very start of the list we have advised players to refer to it, and until anything changes we should carry on doing so.
    We do have the list for Playrix staff as well to refer to.
    It’s a bonus for all when they do change things... win win
    That's totally up to you, Cuddz, I understand others may still want to use it. It used to be a very useful list. This last year however, Playrix have changed Township a lot. IMO until Playrix update the list I find it useless on it's own. Especially referring people to look at an item on the list that Playrix have already shown they are considering implementing

ETA It isn't all we have to rely on either. Searching the forum for information on suggestions can give us possible additional helpful info regarding Playrix future intentions too. I really wasn't suggesting people shouldn't use the list. I was suggesting some things may require more investigation. That I personally would not rely on the list on it's own.
    Last edited by Downton; 12-27-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Downton, please take a look if you have time at the latest interviews with the devs.
    I already have thanks Cuddz. I thought it was a very interesting interview