Thread: Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations

Has anyone else’s Christmas decorations and snow disappeared? It looked so pretty now it’s back to plain my animals are freezing without their hats!

Hello kormos

Depending on your platform...Uninstall/reinstall the game and see if it returns. Usually...not always...this action will reboot it.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Mine disappeared too. The snow, lights, elves!

Rebooted IPad and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and Christmas is back!

I've had to quit and restart once or twice after I noticed the snowy landscape disappearing. In fact, it's missing right now... restarting the app....

You are all talking about in your main town? Not the zoo? Because the zoo didn't get decked out for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    You are all talking about in your main town? Not the zoo? Because the zoo didn't get decked out for christmas
    No, the snow keeps disappearing from the main town. Hmm, it's happened yet again on mine. Probably a memory issue as it occurs after letting the game run a long time without powering down in my case on an Android tablet.

It started today in my little town & my daughter's as well. Snow is still there but decos are gone in my town but everything's gone in my daughters. We tried uninstalling, rebooting & reinstalling, no change. That's fine! She wasnt racing this week & she was done with the event. Seems like a big glitch! Maybe they will figure it out soon & things will be back, only 6 more days til Christmas anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kormos the ruler View Post
    Has anyone else’s Christmas decorations and snow disappeared? It looked so pretty now it’s back to plain my animals are freezing without their hats!
    I just noticed that the decorations that were on the trees were gone too.

For the people who've lost their snow and decorations, this was posted by one of the moderators in Township's Facebook group -

Screenshot_2019-12-22-17-42-50_kindlephoto-1561494130.jpg