Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Help, I can't get to ufo's van. I'm stuck at 54% but I can't get around the rock mountain to get to the other side where it keeps highlightings that the van is. Can someone please help me?

[QUOTE=_DD_;1612595]

Another dislike, but minor in comparison to the tc for willingly dumping: While sleeping, the 40% enhancement on the left box gets lost, of course, cos one (short timed) task times out. I'd find it better, if it goes back in steps, as I gained it, not all at once. (no idea how Playrix gets to their goal then, but it's their task fo find a solution, not mine )

For the ones that are still working on the event, before sleeping (or at any other point you don't have time to go back to the game in time) finish your task, but don't collect the energy. You won't loose tasks and especially not the bonus energy on the tasks at the left side.

(Sorry JJay, slow typing here)
    Last edited by Goofy; 12-17-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

(Sorry JJay, slow typing here)
    Lol. No problem at all Goofy . The more of us who say it, the more people are likely to see it

I quite like this event, no competition and the tasks seem very fair. Please don’t change it lol
    The ability to feed the animals whilst collecting eggs thereby completing 2 tasks together is a nice touch.
    I too fell victim to the time out overnight, but soon got back to my 40% so no biggy.

All in all I think this is a winner, unless Playrix repeat and make it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahtah View Post
    I am also finished. Lots of mining, feed the animals, a few factory items, helicopter, but NO islands, planes or trains. Go figure! Oh yeah, I haven’t run across any chests. Does it help if you clean your glasses?
    I did get trains and planes, but only needed 1 each time. No island as such but needed grapes fir other things, so sent ships to replace what I used.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I wanted to update this post to report that, after sending the plane, I got a 5 ore task that took about a minute, followed by a fourth send 1 plane task.
    Yes I have had that, I had plane, short task, plane, short task, plane.
    The other thing which is just the way I play and not the events fault, I needed 3 burgers, which I did but replaced them in the queue of the factory without thinking, and the next task was for the baked potatoes...ooops my mistake but annoyed with myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It's a bit too late for you _DD_ seeing as you've already finished, but it might help someone else - it seems that if you want to leave the game to go to work/sleep etc, if you finish the task but don't collect the energy, you don't lose the bonus - it stays at 40%
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    For the ones that are still working on the event, before sleeping (or at any other point you don't have time to go back to the game in time) finish your task, but don't collect the energy. You won't loose tasks and especially not the bonus energy on the tasks at the left side. ...
    perfect explanation, you two Sweeties, and certainly helpful - for ppl wo come here and read also - I didn't think of that, too impatient also, lol - I just tried whether the (then next) task wouldn't *start*, when I didn't do anything in that direction, but it didn't work - looking at them was enou<g>h.

psst, Goofy: just edit your post and add the tag for end of (my) quote

[ /quote]

manually, like a word (which it is) - withOUT the blank before the slash, but WITH the brackets, and all will be fine
    Caps as in the "start"-quote-word (or no caps) doesn't matter.
    (and we can save dread's time for helping for making pics bigger & brighter )

Can anyone provide assistance on how to reach the Ufologists camp in scene 3? Looks like you have to climb a cliff to get there. I’ve cleared everything I can think of. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Claremont View Post
    I did all 4 missions. Do I still need to make stuff for mission control. I think I found all the chests. Will it tell me if I need to find more?
    We can't be sure, as it's the first time with this event, but I think so, esp. if you found all chests - wow, congrats!
    So you don't "need" to make stuff for the tasks in the Mission control (I believe), but as you can't hinder it, when you do sthg fitting, you can as well collect the energy - I expect that we get a little reward for that "collection", when the event ends and the remainders (like temp. products) are collected by Playrix, as with other events, too.
    We'll see
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-17-2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: corrected quote

The tire tracks in the snow are a clue, follow them up the slope.

20191217_072502.jpg