Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

I have completed the full event!

I don't know how some of you guys finished this event already without using cash hasn't even been out for a day lol I'm on chapter 2 right now

I am filling up my barn with this task. I've had to get 15 pine trees at least twice. Get seaweed 3 times. Feed animals (either 9 or 13) 3 times. Not to mention the couple of tasks to collect items from the factory... items that don't take long but at this time have no need for.

I had been neglecting mining for a few days so I had tools saved up and have now exhausted those with the 4 or 5 different mining tasks I've gotten. Sending a boat to Frutis twice and a plane twice. The helicopter has popped up at least 3 times as well. It is too bad that my trains or planes or helicopters aren't asking for some of those pine trees! Instead they want lots of corn or carrots.

I just got into chapter 2. I must not be figuring out the quickest route like some of you. Let's just say, this isn't my favorite type of event. I'll do what I can but please... Bring back the professor!

I have 121 milk in my barn and counting as I’m halfway through a 45 milk task (my cows are going cross eyed lol)and just finished a 13 feeding task ( to easy) lol so please to all my friends if you get a plane/trains needing milk please put a call out I think I can handle it. Lol!!

84% done on last chapter then my cows can rest. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    I have 121 milk in my barn and counting as I’m halfway through a 45 milk task (my cows are going cross eyed lol)and just finished a 13 feeding task ( to easy) lol so please to all my friends if you get a plane/trains needing milk please put a call out I think I can handle it. Lol!!

84% done on last chapter then my cows can rest. Lol!
    That's funny those cows deserve a rest after all the milking lol

Sp8rk3y.....I am done which is a good thing, I’m tripping over 25 watermelons every time I go to the barn and my cows are now resting for which they thanked me. Lol!!

I am also finished. Lots of mining, feed the animals, a few factory items, helicopter, but NO islands, planes or trains. Go figure! Oh yeah, I haven’t run across any chests. Does it help if you clean your glasses?

I did all 4 missions. Do I still need to make stuff for mission control. I think I found all the chests. Will it tell me if I need to find more?

I was also done in one day w/o the need for TC - but much time ingame and quite some ressources.
    hey, I would even fill a 9'er request for eggs or milk at a friend's zoo now!

I found the story nice (despite an xmas elf (!) and "we" telling lies (!) to the van ppl about aliens with that photo! ) and Jimmy also. It felt strange to just leave him there?! i brought him at least back to the van, as the child was busy. BTW, no solution to all xmas presents being in that ranger's house now? lol

Another dislike, but minor in comparison to the tc for willingly dumping: While sleeping, the 40% enhancement on the left box gets lost, of course, cos one (short timed) task times out. I'd find it better, if it goes back in steps, as I gained it, not all at once. (no idea how Playrix gets to their goal then, but it's their task fo find a solution, not mine )

Didn't find any free chests, didn't go out of my way for the others. Thx for their descriptions here!
    Liked the earlier reward with the lanterns better than the final sleigh.
    Now I am enjoying the hard choice, which factory to upgrade, yoohoo!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-17-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

Another dislike, but minor in comparison to the tc for willingly dumping: While sleeping, the 40% enhancement on the left box gets lost, of course, cos one (short timed) task times out. I'd find it better, if it goes back in steps, as I gained it, not all at once.
    It's a bit too late for you _DD_ seeing as you've already finished, but it might help someone else - it seems that if you want to leave the game to go to work/sleep etc, if you finish the task but don't collect the energy, you don't lose the bonus - it stays at 40%