Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

I still don't find tasks like harvesting rubber and silk any good. I had twice harvesting pine trees, with the task time barely longer than the growing time. And I had about FOUR times now to feed xx amount of animals, 19 and 9 and what not,
    and, Playrix folks, really, "collect farm produce" (showing eggs) IS the same! and it does want eggs, not any other "produce".

I like the idea of easier tasks (and more difficult = longer tasks), but most of them require my almost permanent presence in the game, even the "middle" ones, and be it to start crops and stuff.
    And I don't like the above mentioned repetitions!

But the story develops nicely, and not as obvious as I first thought (finding ...hm, guess whom).
    I'm just not sure whether that Jimmy who keeps making me do the work takes all the praise for it alone, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Speaking about 3T..... I've seen a number of chests scattered around under the clouds. I bumped into one and it was the standard "might be valuable, 3T to open please" chest. It's against my religion to pay 3T to open any chest so the question is are there any "free to open" chests out there?

Since all the other chests I've seen are behind rocks and trees and stuff, I don't want to expend any "energy" to get to them only to discover they cost 3T to open. I mean if I bump into them along the way to doing other things then I'll try to open them (but not pay for the privilege) but otherwise I'm going to ignore them.

Other events have had the occasional "free to open" chest every now and again, just wondering if this one has them too.

PS: If I find a free one during my travels, I'll add a post saying so.
    I wasn't paying attention and I clicked a chest around me didn't even see it and it opened for FREE got 1 shovel and saw another chest close by however that one required cash so yes I guess some will be free

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Sorry it didn't work out, yvw! Clever idea and now, just read their automated replies carefully (I got 2 lately), whether YOUR next reply is required to keep the ticket open or will close it. Good luck + let us know, pls
    Slowly getting there, man now speaking in english but I still can't get into the mountain circle, tap where the man is speaking or use the home button. On the plus side, I have got loads of energy!! Watch this space )

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    My man is speaking what appears to be in a russian language, hence, being english, I cannot understand him and cannot get out of the screen. Cannot move either. Has anyone else got this problem.

Faros
    I can’t move at all. When I try to come out of the event I can’t, so I have to get rid of the whole game of Township and log in again. Perhaps someone can help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    ... but I still can't get into the mountain circle, tap where the man is speaking or use the home button. On the plus side, I have got loads of energy!! Watch this space )
    LOL! OK still strange, and you're sure you tried "everywhere"?

Quote Originally Posted by Newquay Nanny View Post
    I can’t move at all. When I try to come out of the event I can’t, so I have to get rid of the whole game of Township and log in again. ...
    I guess you did, but JIC, did you see this post and that you must "try around", so to speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by BalletGirl View Post
    I got stuck there too. You have to clear the trees, rocks etc nearest to where the item in the clouds is highlighted - once they're gone the clouds clear to reveal what's underneath. When you click on one of the items that need to be cut down it will tell you how much energy you will use up for each one.

Hi. My name is Adarsh, and I am an admin in Township Wiki.

I've decided to ask you guys, how do you want this event page to look in the Wiki. Should it include the tasks, for the event or should it only include the chapters for each stage and rewards. I will then start creating the page tomorrow.

Thank you!

It might be good to list a "class of tasks" and maybe examples of what to expect. If you gather enough information to see that the tasks and quantities repeat that would be good to list. On the other hand, if there variance between quantities for a particular task, for example feed animals might be 19 or 11 or some other number it might be difficult to enumerate.

The feed quantities, will be written in the minimum to maximum numbers, just like in airplane quantity page. It is 10 to 25 for me. Just for your information, the task quantities vary for x1, x2, x3 task and time tasks

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I still don't find tasks like harvesting rubber and silk any good. I had twice harvesting pine trees, with the task time barely longer than the growing time.
    I noticed something about the timeouts for tasks. I have 2 harvest tasks at the moment, 15 Trees with a timeout of 1 hour longer than it takes for the trees to grow and 8 Potatoes with a timeout of "end of the event" (currently 9D 16H).

There's also a "collect 5 seaweed" with a timeout of 1 hour longer than it takes for the otters to gather seaweed if you feed them fish (3 hrs).

I don't know if which "Post-It Note" the task shows up on makes a difference, left to right they are "seaweed", "trees", and "potatoes". I thought there was some indication of "difficulty", the middle one (trees) being worth 15 "energy" and has the shorter timeout. The "?" help in the mission center doesn't say much about "difficulty".

Whoa, for a moment the "energy counter" at the bottom of my Mission Center read 99,999. When I went to the game map itself it was back to "30", returning to the Mission Center it was back to "30" as expected. I hope I don't get banned for that momentary glitch

Ah, to followup on my earlier post, there are "free" chests as well as "pay 3T to open" chests.

You can tell them apart as they have slightly different appearances, the "pay" ones have a "keyhole" on the lid and are more ornate, the "free" ones are more plain. In the image below, the one at the top is "pay", the bottom one is "free".

20191216_115920.jpg