Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Yes I also hope, we can manage to earn all these prices, btw I‘m definitly happy about this new event, completely different to the other mini games and really exciting

My player is stuck waiting for me to tap a rock on the path. That rock has already cleared and gives no alternative moves. Have restarted the device and no help. Any thoughts?

What happens if you don't complete a task?

I got stuck a lot at first but I find that if you keep tapping in the area you are being directed to move, then pop ups appear letting you know which items cost what amount to clear and you can choose the best path, with least cost. I do not like that the tasks are timed or cost 10 TC to dump. Some items will be impossible to get done in time when factories are full etc and so we must wait until this tasks dumps on its own to get a new task. That’s a bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    What happens if you don't complete a task?
    If the timer runs out on a task, when you open the tasks window it will be replaced with a new task.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Now I am really regretting starting the event before reading the forum. I was so pleased to see the dump button it did not occur to me that they were taking tcash as payment. There was no warning about this. Not happy at all.

Something is wrong with the game. In the section where I am suppose to find the person in the clouds, it doesn't matter if I click the arrow or where the arrow is pointing, it keeps saying cannot access. Can anyone help me?

I haven't made my mind up yet whether I like it or not hmmm

It's nice to see a new event to play and appears not to be a competition with others however the rewards are not really that great to be honest barely enticing me to play this event at all what's even the point what for some spare cash I guess? lol.

I defiantly don't like you can't dump tasks and wait for new one like the helicopter orders you literally either do the task or wait until new comes along when timer expires unless you got cash to burn, I got a rubber tree task which expires in 9 days at that rate you won't get enough energy points to even finish chapter 1 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gamegeekgirl10 View Post
    Something is wrong with the game. In the section where I am suppose to find the person in the clouds, it doesn't matter if I click the arrow or where the arrow is pointing, it keeps saying cannot access. Can anyone help me?
    I got stuck there too. You have to clear the trees, rocks etc nearest to where the item in the clouds is highlighted - once they're gone the clouds clear to reveal what's underneath. When you click on one of the items that need to be cut down it will tell you how much energy you will use up for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I got a rubber tree task which expires in 9 days at that rate you won't get enough energy points to even finish chapter 1 lol.
    9 days is the length of the entire event! That task will totally tie up a slot in the "energy tasks" unless you dump it.