Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

The game wouldn't let me use the closest large tree for the bridge. It just cut it down. Is is somewhere I can retrieve it to use?

Trouble finding chests after end of event/hint 're: keeping bonus points for tasks

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I certainly haven't cleared every tree, but so far, I have found 12 free chests and 12 pay-to-open chests. I think that is all of them, but I will update if I happen to find another very well hidden one.
    I finished the event and saw info about extra chests to open...but found only 2 so far. Very frustrating!

Also, best hint I can share is for the far left cumulative task - earn it and LET IT SIT UNCOLLECTED until you
    want to resume active play! This way you do not lose the bonus points.

After I finished I also looked for free chests. Didn't count how many I found but it was probably 12. All contained good stuff mostly t-cash and ingots for me.
    Look in the bushes and some are close to the misty areas at the edge.

Ufologist Camp

Does anyone know how to get to the Ufologists Camp?

I must say this mini game sure floods you with a ton of useless dialogue.

I have really enjoyed this event! I wasn't busy on the day it came out and was able to finish it the first day. I didn't use any TC$ ... just did the event tasks as they became available.

The best advice for the game is to be patient and look around ...

I am now searching for the chests. I may have found all available (wasn't counting) but found some in areas that I hadn't even cleared. Lots of stuff out in the mist.

I'm only doing event tasks now that coincide with my Regatta tasks and it's going pretty well.

Again = I enjoyed this event. I have been very bored with the other events, leaderboards, etc. This one was fun!

I wouldn't have looked for all the chests if I hadn't checked in on this thread. I had a lot of energy left and just thought it would go to waste. I always appreciate the people in this forum that post all the helpful information!
    Last edited by JustJan; 12-18-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Just wanted to ask, I've finished all chapters and now I'm collecting energy to get some chest. One of my task - 3rd one, the one that have loads of time to complete - want me to produce 461 pearls. Yup. 461. Did someone had the same task or I'm the lucky one? Still have 7 days to complete but it doesn't make sense. It will take ages to finish 😞

I’m another one who loved this event, thank you Playrix x .

Very different from what we have been used to and a solo, do at your own pace game, which is great for people that don’t like the competitive, I’ll use Tcash to buy my way to the top.

Thank you x

Please Help!
    I'm 54% in chapter3 but got stuck in a corner. I think I might have chosen the wrong way. Anyway, can't move forward or backward from that point. Any solution?
    Can't insert the pic so I hope I have clearly stated my problem.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by aliceaptx View Post
    Please Help!
    I'm 54% in chapter3 but got stuck in a corner. I think I might have chosen the wrong way. Anyway, can't move forward or backward from that point. Any solution?
    Can't insert the pic so I hope I have clearly stated my problem.
    THANKS!
    Can you see on your screen a place you have been before? If so just tap there several times. He might pop back to that point ... Without having to actually walk him there. That works for me on my kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Can you see on your screen a place you have been before? If so just tap there several times. He might pop back to that point ... Without having to actually walk him there. That works for me on my kindle.
    not really. All other places are "area unavailable"