Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Do you both have to go through the new menu system too?
    Yes it's the same process for me on Kindle. Very tedious and haphazard.

This game is quite expensive to play and obviously they RIP you off when you use township cash. For example, let's say you want to refresh something. Like the market for example- to refresh it within the first 6 hours, it'll cost you 8 Tcash. I can live with that no problem. Say the market has been going for 3 hours tho and you'd like to refresh. It should cost 4 tcash right? WRONG!!! It's likely to cost you 7 tcash. Sure you let it run for half of the refresh time but too bad, they want your money so you pay a buck less than if you'd refreshed it within the first minute. It's the same for everything. Earning tcash is made so difficult that unless you want to remain at or below level 10, you have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1899 View Post
    This game is quite expensive to play and obviously they RIP you off when you use township cash. For example, let's say you want to refresh something. Like the market for example- to refresh it within the first 6 hours, it'll cost you 8 Tcash. I can live with that no problem. Say the market has been going for 3 hours tho and you'd like to refresh. It should cost 4 tcash right? WRONG!!! It's likely to cost you 7 tcash. Sure you let it run for half of the refresh time but too bad, they want your money so you pay a buck less than if you'd refreshed it within the first minute. It's the same for everything. Earning tcash is made so difficult that unless you want to remain at or below level 10, you have to pay.
    Hi Doc, welcome to the forum Of course it is made easier and quicker if you spend money, but you really don't need too. There are plenty of players who have reached high levels without using money. It takes time and patience though. I agree it is very frustrating that the cost to speed something up stays very expensive even as the time reduces greatly. That IMO is not fair.

Playrix however are naturally going to offer easier options to those willing to spend money.

I'm still stuck on the cargo of batteries??? Can someone please help?

Ok! Although I do like this event! It is not fair what Playrix has done to us that could not finish, in the first couple days! It really sucks that I am now getting only 25 energy points rather than the 40 I was getting, and I do believe It was 10 TCash for all the tasks, it is now 17, or the first, 15 for the second and 10 TCash for the last!
    Playrix That is not fair, especially to the the newer players to change the rules!! Shame on you!!

THANK YOU! Iv'e wasted almost 900 energy points trying to figure out how to find the darn thing! Never thought of looking down by the boat once it said "Not now!" I was ready to give up entirely.

I do not think the rewards in this game were commensurate with the amount of work and money you had to put into it. Big THUMBS DOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Yes it's the same process for me on Kindle. Very tedious and haphazard.
    Anybody still believes that this getting harder and more painful with every change is by accident?
    And the ever-so inconsistent support team now not even can recognize complaints about the big glitch in the new event?
    Ya sure, and I still believe in Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas!

Playrix returned the 10 TCash to me! I contacted CS in German,
    because I live in Germany. After a day or so I received a message that the German speaking support would not be available for 48 hours. I then repeated my request in english and within 24 hours I received 10 TCash for the deleted pearl order. All of this happened inline.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    ... After a day or so I received a message that the German speaking support would not be available for 48 hours. ...
    So far, the guy was not available "only" for one day = "today". Wonder where they're hiding her/him, or whether it's a ghost anyway.