Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

I have been sitting on a mini-mountain of TCash for a couple of years now. I would use a little bit here and there when frustrated, but it was a real pleasure to use some to complete this very fun event. A tip - the shortest route is almost always the best and fastest route.

Also, a glitch I noticed before this event began - the background music completely disappears, especially if you go to the event center and then re-enter your town. Animal and bird sounds continue, but the happy music goes away. I think the beta testers are not as on the ball for developers as they used to be?

A big disappointment is that Santa makes such a prominent appearance in this event and then is gone. Once again an empty sleigh. Sigh.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I have a problem with the tree trunk mission i have already put it in his place but the mission still want me to pick it up again and i can do nothing anymore i'm stuck any help please 😔

Really enjoyed this event overall. Finished in about 4 hours without spending any T-cash. Now I will work on collecting all the free chests (have opened 7 so far).

I appreciate that they have given us another non-competition event, especially at this time of year when everyone is so busy. It will be nice not to have to stress about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    For me, the right box has been send 1 plane, collect 6 coffee, send 2 copters, send 1 plane, send 1 plane. I thought the back to back plane task were pretty mean, knowing I'd have to wait hours for the new plane.

I wanted to update this post to report that, after sending the plane, I got a 5 ore task that took about a minute, followed by a fourth send 1 plane task.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

well, all i can say is . . .

Thank You Pablo Phoenix for bringing this style of event and the last Professor's Event to us here . . . we missed Jasper

You ole PBers out there know what I'm saying . . . lol lol

Myself included, everyone in our Co-Op can't even figure out how ri play the Game. Our man just keeps wandering around & around. We see the arrow pointing at battery site but Game refuses to provide a way to get there. No aircarft & no way to build a bridge. Another useless Game. Refuse to spend time on such an irritaing Game.

Just go toward the battery and tap on the first tree or rock or whatever that blocks your path. That should bring up a little pop up with a number over each one indicating how much energy is needed to remove that obstacle, like these.

Tap the number over the item you want to clear and the item will disappear. Then clear the next one, and so on. It isn't usually necessary to clear a very wide opening.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-17-2019 at 03:48 AM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Really enjoyed this event overall. Finished in about 4 hours without spending any T-cash. Now I will work on collecting all the free chests (have opened 7 so far).

I appreciate that they have given us another non-competition event, especially at this time of year when everyone is so busy. It will be nice not to have to stress about the game.
    Your done already!? That’s encouraging that we can get it done then even while waiting on tasks we can’t do to time out. Also, great idea to collect chests after! Thanks for posting!
    i have noticed, after a few tasks timed out, it gave me several better tasks in a row and as long as I could pop in and out often they kept moving pretty good, so dinner was late tonight but I got some good energy! Lol.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    well, all i can say is . . .

Thank You Pablo Phoenix for bringing this style of event and the last Professor's Event to us here . . . we missed Jasper

You ole PBers out there know what I'm saying . . . lol lol

I was thinking how nice it is that Jasper has found gainful employment again.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-17-2019 at 03:27 AM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Four maps are like desserts!

Please give me 50 maps to explore!! @playrix
    Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg