Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I have done the same as you since the event started (not collected my energy points if I had to be away from the game so I wouldn't fail my task and lose my streak). For the first 2 days, every task in the purple column was 10x4 = 40 points (or a few production ones were 15x4=60 points). Then, like everyone else, my game changed and suddenly tasks were all 8x4 = 32 points. Then around the same time the pearl glitch was fixed, my tasks went back to being 10x4= 40 points. BUT, there have been a few exceptions, which leads me to believe that certain tasks were coded wrong (or differently on purpose).

In the purple column:
    7 blue feathers = 28 points
    4 seaweed = 28 points
    44 eggs = 28 points

I have hundred of screenshots from this event - I crazily decided to take a picture of every single tasks I got (probably accidentally missed a few, but I think I've done a pretty good job so far), so I can see exactly when things changed.
    Lol Kitty I'm still trying to work out whether the energy points system is just glitchy or whether the changes are deliberate. Though because the tasks became more difficult at around the same time as the points changed, I'm tending to think it's deliberate. My second town (which is still trying to complete the event) never went back up to 40 points, just went from 40 to 32 to 28. Wonder if tomorrow it will go down to 24?

By the way, I got the T-cash refunded for the 461 pearl task (amazingly just 19 minutes after I sent the initial report)

Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-48-11_kindlephoto-1478269321.jpg

That was yesterday evening - about 19.30 UTC. I wonder if your friends got a different customer service operator who was reading from a different script

I seem to remember that previously the conversation ID number was in the top right hand corner of the page when you opened a report (I don't contact them often - mainly because their replies usually annoy me , so my memory might not be correct), but now it seems that all correspondence with them is saved, and the ID # appears at the top of a new conversation

Screenshot_2019-12-21-21-47-07.jpg

Anyway, hope your friends get reimbursed, and have a lovely Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    I too am currently collecting chests after finishing the game but cannot get to the previous chapters either. I thought you arrived at chapter 4 by boat, is there a way over land or do you have to start felling trees to get back to 3.
    There is not need to "completely retrace your steps" to move around the chapters. Simply "tap" on any space you've already explored and "by magic" your little rescuer is transport to that spot.

I see some folks are trying to tap on the boat to get back across the shore. No need to do that, just "tap" on the other side and Jmmy and boat both show up on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I seem to remember that previously the conversation ID number was in the top right hand corner of the page when you opened a report (I don't contact them often - mainly because their replies usually annoy me , so my memory might not be correct), but now it seems that all correspondence with them is saved, and the ID # appears at the top of a new conversation

Screenshot_2019-12-21-21-47-07.jpg

Anyway, hope your friends get reimbursed, and have a lovely Christmas.
    At the top of a new conversation (below the line break) is where I have always found the conversation ID too, along with the date like your picture shows. And it used to appear as soon as you submitted your request (in my memory). However, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

I looked in my Conversation history with support and can't find any old conversation IDs anywhere. I suspected that was because those tickets were closed. So about 30 minutes ago, I initiated a new support request to ask them about those 3 tasks I mentioned valued at 28 points. As of yet, I have not received a conversation ID for this ticket. I have closed/reopened the game to see if that helped. I will keep checking back to see if one appears. If the conversation ID doesn't generate until a support agent reads my message, it could be days before I get my conversation ID, and days before my friends get theirs. Plus, with the holidays, I don't know how active support is going to be. They just keep making the support interface worse and worse....The new-ish menu system is truly a nightmare!
    Last edited by kitty4715; 12-21-2019 at 10:31 PM.

......I looked in my Conversation history with support and can't find any old conversation IDs anywhere. I suspected that was because those tickets were closed. So about 30 minutes ago, I initiated a new support request to ask them about those 3 tasks I mentioned valued at 28 points. As of yet, I have not received a conversation ID for this ticket. I have closed/reopened the game to see if that helped. I will keep checking back to see if one appears. If the conversation ID doesn't generate until a support agent reads my message, it could be days before I get my conversation ID, and days before my friends get theirs. Plus, with the holidays, I don't know how active support is going to be. They just keep making the support interface worse and worse....The new-ish menu system is truly a nightmare!
    I have put a new ticket in with support. After coming out of the help then going back in. I have a conversation ID kitty. I have only received an automated response so far. So it doesn't seem to be a change Playrix has made to everyone. I am on Android.

I looked in my Conversation history with support and can't find any old conversation IDs anywhere. I suspected that was because those tickets were closed.
    That's very weird Kitty, because all my ID numbers are still there from closed conversations. I wonder if it's a platform thing? Both of my towns are on Kindle

I just started a new conversation as an experiment and haven't received an ID# yet (have got the automated replies) I'll let you know what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have put a new ticket in with support. After coming out of the help then going back in. I have a conversation ID kitty. I have only received an automated response so far. So it doesn't seem to be a change Playrix has made to everyone. I am on Android.
    That's very weird Kitty, because all my ID numbers are still there from closed conversations. I wonder if it's a platform thing? Both of my towns are on Kindle

I just started a new conversation as an experiment and haven't received an ID# yet (have got the automated replies) I'll let you know what happens next.
    Thank you both for your responses. I'm iOS. Using a newish iPad Pro that more than exceeds the minimum requirements to play. So it seems it could be platform specific. Which is aggravating

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I've just got the same Downton - no reply from a real person yet, but I have a conversation ID number.

Screenshot_2019-12-21-23-09-06.jpg

Do you both have to go through the new menu system too? After I submit my first message, I get prompt saying "Let me see if these articles help" with a few help articles to click and the option to click "No I need to talk to someone." Then an automatic response replies "Please select one of the topics below" and I have like 8 options that I can choose from like Problems With Progress, Events, Zoo, Regatta. After Selecting "Events," I get another automatic response saying "Please choose one of the questions below" and a list of several events. I picked "Christmas Rescue." Then another response saying "Please choose a question" with a few options along the lines of "how does the event work" and then the ability to choose "Other" which I chose. Then I get one final automatic message saying "Please describe your problem or suggestion in detail and we will contact you as soon as we can" and I have to recopy my original message. I can add pictures at this time too.

This new menu system is absolutely awful. Often, there is no good category to pick, and if you pick "other" a few times in a row, it automatically closes your ticket and tells you to start a new one and pick the correct category.

Yes kitty I have the same procedure you describe. I agree with you it is awful. Yes I picked other a few times and it just closed my ticket! So I had to redo my ticket and pick something that really wasn't appropriate for what I was asking.

I've just got the same Downton - no reply from a real person yet, but I have a conversation ID number.

Screenshot_2019-12-21-23-09-06.jpg
    Thanks for confirming it on kindle JJay As kitty is on ios, looks like maybe they are the only device on our platform effected.