Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi all,

The 461 pearl task was most definitely a glitch, which is now fixed (it won't appear in the future). However, if a player still has it active, they must dump it in order for a new one to show up.
    The good news though, is that they can contact CS and they will refund the 10 tcash spent for dumping it!
    I sent a screenshot of this message to 2 friends. They both dumped their tasks and asked support to compensate them 10 tcash. Both got responses back from support telling them pearls glitch has been fixed and to get a new task, they need to dump their current one. No mention of tcash compensation. And their tickets were immediately closed. What should they do now? Start a new ticket? Or is there a better way to make sure they get someone to compensate them? Absolutely ridiculous that support didn't help them properly!

I have finished all 4 chapters, and am now stuck....nothing else left to do? I collect energy, but why?? Can't go back to do some tree cutting or whatever task...Will there be more chapters?

The following happened to me today:

x 1.0 gave 7 energy points (seven)
    x 1.5 gave 15 energy points (fifteen)
    x 2.0 will give 14 energy points (fourteen)

I did not continue, so I do not know what will be the result of x 2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I sent a screenshot of this message to 2 friends. They both dumped their tasks and asked support to compensate them 10 tcash. Both got responses back from support telling them pearls glitch has been fixed and to get a new task, they need to dump their current one. No mention of tcash compensation. And their tickets were immediately closed. What should they do now? Start a new ticket? Or is there a better way to make sure they get someone to compensate them? Absolutely ridiculous that support didn't help them properly!
    Hi,

I am not sure what happened there, i know that they've been reimbursing players for dumping the task, and i know of a lot of players who successfully got their 10 tcash back. You can advise them to open a new ticket, and they can send me their ticket IDs and i'll pass them on to make sure there is no further misunderstanding.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

I am not sure what happened there, i know that they've been reimbursing players for dumping the task, and i know of a lot of players who successfully got their 10 tcash back. You can advise them to open a new ticket, and they can send me their ticket IDs and i'll pass them on to make sure there is no further misunderstanding.
    Thank you for the assistance dread I will message you once I hear back from them with the IDs.

ETA: My friend says she doesn't see an ID number anywhere (I told her where I always used to find it)...does it take some time for the ID number to generate or should it show up immediately after you submit your message to support?
    Last edited by kitty4715; 12-21-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    The following happened to me today:

x 1.0 gave 7 energy points (seven)
    x 1.5 gave 15 energy points (fifteen)
    x 2.0 will give 14 energy points (fourteen)

I did not continue, so I do not know what will be the result of x 2.5.
    My experience today was that I finished a task before I went to work but didn't collect the energy. When I came home I collected it and got 40 points (even though it said x2.5, and for some unknown reason for the previous task I'd received 32 points)

Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-42-35_kindlephoto-1477951346.jpg

For the next task I was only offered 28 points!

Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-46-44_kindlephoto-1477988118.jpg

Who knows what they're doing or why they're doing it??? I'm certain they'll never explain to us, but it doesn't feel like the spirit of Christmas to me

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    My experience today was that I finished a task before I went to work but didn't collect the energy. When I came home I collected it and got 40 points (even though it said x2.5, and for some unknown reason for the previous task I'd received 32 points)

Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-42-35_kindlephoto-1477951346.jpg

For the next task I was only offered 28 points!

Screenshot_2019-12-21-20-46-44_kindlephoto-1477988118.jpg

Who knows what they're doing or why they're doing it??? I'm certain they'll never explain to us, but it doesn't feel like the spirit of Christmas to me
    I have done the same as you since the event started (not collected my energy points if I had to be away from the game so I wouldn't fail my task and lose my streak). For the first 2 days, every task in the purple column was 10x4 = 40 points (or a few production ones were 15x4=60 points). Then, like everyone else, my game changed and suddenly tasks were all 8x4 = 32 points. Then around the same time the pearl glitch was fixed, my tasks went back to being 10x4= 40 points. BUT, there have been a few exceptions, which leads me to believe that certain tasks were coded wrong (or differently on purpose).

In the purple column:
    7 blue feathers = 28 points
    4 seaweed = 28 points
    44 eggs = 28 points

I have hundred of screenshots from this event - I crazily decided to take a picture of every single tasks I got (probably accidentally missed a few, but I think I've done a pretty good job so far), so I can see exactly when things changed.

For me, once I "enter" the event, I can scroll to any part of the forrest and click on the ground or tap a tree and "chop" it and my guy magically jumps from wherever he was last standing, right to the place I selected. If your chests are blocked by trees or rocks, just try to clear one and he will then be right at the spot of the chest.
    Hi Kitty, when you scroll to different parts of the forest does it say 1/4, 2/4 etc? Mine only says 4/4. I haven't cut down all my trees by any means so still have a lot of chests to find in that last chapter.

Faros

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    Hi Kitty, when you scroll to different parts of the forest does it say 1/4, 2/4 etc? Mine only says 4/4. I haven't cut down all my trees by any means so still have a lot of chests to find in that last chapter.

Faros
    Since you finished the event, it will always just say 4/4. That was to track your progress, not indicate where on the map you are.

When you enter the event, you can see the entire course you took. Scroll all the way to the left and top and you will see the tent/camprife with 3 guys. That's where part 1 started. Click anywhere on the path there and the guy will appear there. You can jump around to any part of the mountain/forest this way.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 12-21-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Since you finished the event, it will always just say 4/4. That was to track your progress, not indicate where on the map you are.

When you enter the event, you can see the entire course you took. Scroll all the way to the left and top and you will see the tent/camprife with 3 guys. That's where part 1 started. Click anywhere on the path there and the guy will appear there. You can jump around to any part of the mountain/forest this way.
    That's great, thanks