Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

I have noticed the changes too - going from x4 to x2.5, and, that they are now requesting more items.

When I first saw this I wondered if it was because I had finished all four chapters and that was why. Are people still trying to finish the chapters with the new rules? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    ....When I first saw this I wondered if it was because I had finished all four chapters and that was why. Are people still trying to finish the chapters with the new rules? Just curious.
    Yes people who have yet to complete the chapters have been hit by these changes too. Most unfair of Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes people who have yet to complete the chapters have been hit by these changes too. Most unfair of Playrix
    Agree!! I don't mind it getting harder as each individual progresses thru the game. But to change the rules so players that delayed their start get a harder playing field is completely unfair!

I managed to finish the game within the first three days, when it was easy to play, but it‘s not fair to players who started later, to suddenly decrease the conditions in that way. This is not at all a fair game play. I would really appreciate to hear a statement from playrix about this extremely changing requirements. I would have thought they had beta tested the game before they had published the event and not use us as guinea pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I have noticed the changes too - going from x4 to x2.5, and, that they are now requesting more items.

When I first saw this I wondered if it was because I had finished all four chapters and that was why. Are people still trying to finish the chapters with the new rules? Just curious.
    I haven't finished and I have the 2.5x and bigger tasks. It was like this when I began the event (I didn't start right away. Maybe day 2).

I'm not super disappointed this time, because I got the only item I wanted. But I won't finish it as I don't have time (and if I did I would use it doing something I enjoy). I don't know that Playrix wants that sort of response from players. There needs to be SOME balance where it's a fun challenge, but realistic in expectation (because were humans doing this for entertainment).
    Last edited by Zealous; 12-20-2019 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    You definitely can go back and collect chests in all chapters after finishing. I didn't collect a single chest until after I had finished all 4 parts of the event, and I am currently cutting down trees in all 4 sections still. What is the trouble you are having?

And no, there won't be any more chapters.
    I too am currently collecting chests after finishing the game but cannot get to the previous chapters either. I thought you arrived at chapter 4 by boat, is there a way over land or do you have to start felling trees to get back to 3.

I'm stuck at the mountain in Chapter 3. Most trees cleared and definitely all around the edges. How do I get thru, over, or around the mountain to UFO?

Yes... same issue here! Can't get to all replies to read what we're suppose to do. Still stuck.... 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    I too am currently collecting chests after finishing the game but cannot get to the previous chapters either. I thought you arrived at chapter 4 by boat, is there a way over land or do you have to start felling trees to get back to 3.
    For me, once I "enter" the event, I can scroll to any part of the forrest and click on the ground or tap a tree and "chop" it and my guy magically jumps from wherever he was last standing, right to the place I selected. If your chests are blocked by trees or rocks, just try to clear one and he will then be right at the spot of the chest.

You're totally right!