Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Also, I am stuck trying to find the UFO van. I can’t seem to cut down the right things to get to it. I cannot tell if I am going on the right path. I think I have wasted a lot of energy but don’t know ...
    From where your guy is standing in the screenshot you sent, you have to go to the left and down. You can't go any further to the right. To get to the UFO van, you have to first take the boat across the river, then follow the path down and loop up and to the right....

IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1381.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg

Thank you, kitty! I am still confused but will try going down and using the boat. Thanks!

ETA: I tried going down to the boat, but I cannot get in the boat. When I try to get in the boat, it says “Not Now.”

My screenshots could not capture the word “Not Now” but it was right next to the fellow at the boat.

ETA: Well, I tapped on the other side of the water and flew, I guess. Now I am here:

ETA: I found it! Thank you so much, kitty!

~~~~~
    Last edited by missy.; 12-19-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Thank you, kitty! I am still confused but will try going down and using the boat. Thanks!

ETA: I tried going down to the boat, but I cannot get in the boat. When I try to get in the boat, it says “Not Now.”

My screenshots could not capture the word “Not Now” but it was right next to the fellow at the boat.

When you click on the quest (!) in upper left corner, what does it say exactly? Anything more specific than just find the UFO van?

Try clearing a few of the bushes, stumps right in front of the boat, maybe that will help unlock it. Sorry, I don't remember the exact steps that need to be taken, but there is no other way to get to the UFO part of the land without taking the boat across the river. Hope you figure it out!

Apologies, kitty! I added to my post above. I did manage to figure it out! Hope that is the last time I get stuck, haha. I tend to overthink things and was trying to go the shortest route, but that was obviously the wrong way.

Thank you again!

Apologies, kitty! I added to my post above. I did manage to figure it out! Hope that is the last time I get stuck, haha. I tend to overthink things and was trying to go the shortest route, but that was obviously the wrong way.

Thank you again!
    Glad you figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    2 decorations with the event. Glowing lanterns -- beautiful and I will use after christmas; large stocking will continue to use yearly as christmas decorations. I got through in 1.5 days. My sister finished first day. I was slow to understand clearing along the path and was making firewood for no particular benefit. I am still making energy and clearing trees between the camps so the people can find each other -- LOL
    I will be doing the same with these new decs Jane. The glowing lanterns will definitely be a permanent fixture in my town ROFL, that's so funny making firewood....just because . I really had no sense of direction when I first started the event ....lol

I still have 2.5 boost on the purple tasks and my 3 tasks are collect 58 milk, harvest 52 cotton and send 1 plane (lol at the plane as I'm sure whatever cargo it wants, will require lots of trees or tomatos, but definitely not cotton). And I do recall the the tasks before these, which I also didn't do, were harvest 16 trees and collect 58 eggs (Still the same plane as it's the long one.)

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    UPDATE: My purple tasks are now back to being worth 40 points (still getting "harder" tasks, like 67 milk instead of 15 milk but at least the full points seem to be back). Curiously it does still say the 1-1.5-2-2.5 thing though instead of 1-2-3-4.

Perhaps they fixed this at the same time as fixing the 461 pearls glitch.

Attachment 51784
    Well, now I have no idea what's going on because after doing 13 purple tasks in a row at 40 points, I've now been dropped down to 28 points for my current one.

28 points.jpg

ETA: After completing the blue feathers task, my next purple task was 40 points again, and has remained 40 for the subsequent 5 purple tasks. I'm stuck making 5 bagels now, so we'll see if it continues. Maybe that blue feathers task wasn't programmed correctly. Who knows.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 12-20-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    I finished all 4 chapters on the first day. Still 8 days left of the event. Does anyone know if they’ll be adding additional chapters?? I went back & collected all chests in chapter 4 but can’t do it in the previous chapters. Head’s up - If you want to collect all chests, don’t leave a chapter because you can’t return back to it!! Wish I would’ve known this!! Bummer...
    I don't remember this game ever adding more chapters or tasks in an event after it began, so I think it unlikely.

Maybe it depends on your platform, but after finishing I was able to scroll all the way back to the start to start collecting chests. The button took me the chapter 4, bit I could follow the path in reverse back to the beginning scene.

I made it to chapter 3. It the decor is not in the storage. Can you help?