Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Christmas Rescue Event

A super brand new event is about to start in 5 minutes, use this thread to post any thoughts, questions and comments about it!

Set out on a rescue mission in order to find a crashed aircraft!

Make energy at the Mission Center by completing tasks in your town:

Clear land and complete tasks along the way in the new location:

Finish all chapters to get the rewards:

Last edited by dreadnought; 12-16-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks, dread

First comment:
    bravo for letting us dump a task in the event center (where we get the energy). A definite thumbs-up!
    And a definite ARE YOU CRAZY for taking TEN TCASH for that dump!
    and without ANY confirmation!
    oh man...

Now I am really regretting starting the event before reading the forum. I was so pleased to see the dump button it did not occur to me that they were taking tcash as payment. There was no warning about this. Not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, dread

First comment:
    bravo for letting us dump a task in the event center (where we get the energy). A definite thumbs-up!
    And a definite ARE YOU CRAZY for taking TEN TCASH for that dump!
    and without ANY confirmation!
    oh man...
    I noticed my tcash confirmation feature seems to be gone everywhere now. I have my confirm to spend cash setting turned on, but I am not getting the confirmation pop up anymore.

I vote crazy. It should have been free to dump and wait or tcash to rush the new task.

Apart from that, and the event's insatiable desire for ore and animal feeding, this event is pretty good so far. They really need a wider variety of tasks tho. I sent a plane and it got replaced with another send plane task. I have already seen ores and helicopters at least 4 or 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I noticed my tcash confirmation feature seems to be gone everywhere now. I have my confirm to spend cash setting turned on, but I am not getting the confirmation pop up anymore.
    oh great, just what we need... will pay attention, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Apart from that, and the event's insatiable desire for ore and animal feeding, this event is pretty good so far. They really need a wider variety of tasks tho. I sent a plane and it got replaced with another send plane task. I have already seen ores and helicopters at least 4 or 5 times.
    yes, I mentioned my dislike of all these repetitions earlier, too, and it doesn't get better. So I guess also (like someone said) that it's intentional.
    And I don't do any multiples now, sending one train, getting only 4 wool, sending one ship... lol

I'm just glad he is not coming to rescue me. He is very inefficient! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I'm just glad he is not coming to rescue me. He is very inefficient! Lol
    Yes lol! Very easily distracted.
    I’m really happy with this new event...no rush, no competition. I had a lot of the things already on my shelves so i am on chapter three already so time is not going to be a problem
    I’m hoping Playrix continues the trend (this event and professor Verne, inter-seasonal week) of mixing in non-competitive events.
    Edit to add: i’ve made much faster progress since i realized i didn’t need to clear everything.

You're totally right!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    A super brand new event is about to start in 5 minutes, use this thread to post any thoughts, comments about it!

My man is speaking what appears to be in a russian language, hence, being english, I cannot understand him and cannot get out of the screen. Cannot move either. Has anyone else got this problem.

Faros
    Last edited by Farosinthesun; 12-16-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Loving it already! Even if it’s only 30 min into day one... So happy to have something different. And awesome to have events where you don’t have to jump over or onto anything yay. I fall off and over things in a game as much as I do in real life haha! So far, apart from the Prof Verne event, this is def my fav!