Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

The event chapters, tasks and rewards are getting ready in the wiki. You can always find them here- https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Christmas_Rescue_Event

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh2019 View Post
    The event chapters, tasks and rewards are getting ready in the wiki. You can always find them here- https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Christmas_Rescue_Event
    Thank you Adarsh, fir all you and the team do in keeping the Wiki going.
    I know it helps many to overcome obstacles especially new players.

Anybody need pine trees? Just since logging on 2 hours ago, I've had 2 tasks to collect 15 each time! I've got products using trees in the queue but still have a boatload of trees.

Seaweed anyone? Had to collect 10 of them just this morning as well.

At least with the feed the animals I was able to fill some zoo orders that I had been putting off. And, my plane order needs cheeseburgers so I'm needing the milk for the cheese for those.

I’ve finished the Christmas rescue mission tasks but with eight days left do I continue to collect the tokens for cashing in at the end?

Whew done! I have mixed feelings about this event. So many comments in here I might be repeating some.

Pros:

Beautiful!

Only me! No competition with others.
    No pressure to complete
    Tasks - nice they were everyday types
    Trash Can Button
    Tcash - nice to see a wee bit better amounts in a singles event
    Silver Trimmed Chests - Yay! Chest you don't have to pay to open! (gold trimmed ones are 3 tcash)
    Short - finished it same day (yes...I'm lazy like that...)

Cons:

Why can't we have our trees clumped like that? As well as some rocks like that. And I like the snow tracks. (both tire & bootprints)

Only two new decos
    Gabby McGabbin'! - too much dialogue for me and not enough event
    Think _DD_ said it best:
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And a definite ARE YOU CRAZY for taking TEN TCASH for that dump!
    and without ANY confirmation!
    oh man...
    Tasks - some loooong ones: trees are you kidding (then I read rubber & silk?? Seriously...Why I ask you...Why??)
    Timer on Tasks - this could be stretched out a bit more...ok...a lot more
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat Tasks: Oh come on...we have over a hundred items and burgers, trees, mining & helis were the main ones I got...over & over & over &...well you get the point.

All in all not a bad little event.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-17-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Christmas event

Apologies if this has already been asked but I can’t see the question anywhere
    How do I increase the value of my energy points in the mission centre. I have managed to get the 1st box/task to x4 but how, and can I, increase the other 2 boxes/tasks to get more energy points upon completing the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolwebb View Post
    Apologies if this has already been asked but I can’t see the question anywhere
    How do I increase the value of my energy points in the mission centre. I have managed to get the 1st box/task to x4 but how, and can I, increase the other 2 boxes/tasks to get more energy points upon completing the task.

As far as I can tell, the middle and right hand tasks are always 10 or 15 points. The one on the left is the only one with the multiplier.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Whew done! I have mixed feelings about this event.
    Timer on Tasks - this could be stretched out a bit more...ok...a lot more
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat Tasks: Oh come on...we have over a hundred items and burgers, trees, mining & helis were the main ones I got...over & over & over &...well you get the point.
    I agree this was overall a very nice event. Yes, it was a bit chatty I guess, but if you're not in a hurry, it was actually very charming little story. I was struck though by how many people were up there needing help who would have been stranded if our rescuer hadn't happened to be out looking for the downed aircraft.

Someone suggested next time they consider building in timing that allows us only so much progress each day. I think that might help people be less annoyed by anything that gets in the way of their compulsive need to tap on the next thing without a moment wasted.

I agree the timer on some of these tasks should have been a bit more generous.

I also agree that such a small list of tasks over and over got pretty tedious. I am very tired of milking cows and cutting down pine trees. A lot less wear and tear on the otters would have been good too. OTOH, it did let me clear and replant 15 fields in pines with good confidence I'd keep seeing that task again.

I also really did not like having one task box occupied almost continuously with the send one plane task. I don't know who thought it would be clever to give us a new plane task immediately or within minutes of sending the previous plane, but it was just a really wrong-headed idea. I eventually just ignored that box and worked the event using the other two.

I didn't mind all the ores and helicopters, though.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-17-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Christmas rescue

I'm on chapter 3 trying to get to ufologists van and can't get to it tells me area not unavailable!! Trees are there but clouded and says not available...can't go any further...anyone else having similar issues???

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Baker Lewis View Post
    I'm on chapter 3 trying to get to ufologists van and can't get to it tells me area not unavailable!! Trees are there but clouded and says not available...can't go any further...anyone else having similar issues???
    Hi sherry, seem you are not looking at the right place. Look for a tire track and follow it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix