Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree Graylady and cdosr. A good way to use up those excess energy points is to keep exploring. I found 6 or 7 more treasure boxes and will continue the hunt whenever I get energy points until the game ends.
    I ditto...ditto...and ditto!

I think I found around 8-10 silver chests & think there is the same with gold...or close.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I ditto...ditto...and ditto!

I think I found around 8-10 silver chests & think there is the same with gold...or close.

I certainly haven't cleared every tree, but so far, I have found 12 free chests and 12 pay-to-open chests. I think that is all of them, but I will update if I happen to find another very well hidden one.

I am also trying to reach the Ufologists van, but must be in the wrong place as I don’t see tire tracks at all. Can you tell me where I should go based on this picture? I’ve cleared in front of my guy and over by the mountains to the right but can’t proceed. The van is to the right, just off the edge of the screen.
    Thanks!
    Nona

Edit: Never mind, I finally found the right path! I needed to be further south, past the water where the little boat is. Whew! Thought I was going to be lost in the mountains forever! Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NonaBelle; 12-18-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    NonaBelle
    Town: Nonaville
    Founded: June 9, 2015
    Co op: Natural Foods, Naturally
    Co op tag: #NF62JX

Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    I am also trying to reach the Ufologists van, but must be in the wrong place as I don’t see tire tracks at all. Can you tell me where I should go based on this picture? I’ve cleared in front of my guy and over by the mountains to the right but can’t proceed. The van is to the right, just off the edge of the screen.
    Thanks!
    Nona
    Hi,

You need to use the boat and cross the river (tap on it to see if you have all items necessary or if you have to find them), then follow the path and the tire tracks that will lead you to the van.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks, Dread! I had tried the boat but it said “not now”. Finally scrolled further down and tapped the right place. Whew!
    NonaBelle
    Town: Nonaville
    Founded: June 9, 2015
    Co op: Natural Foods, Naturally
    Co op tag: #NF62JX

Are there only 4 chapters in this Christmas rescue? It took significantly less than a day to finish and there are still 8 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by EauClaire View Post
    Are there only 4 chapters in this Christmas rescue? It took significantly less than a day to finish and there are still 8 days left.
    Yes, there are only 4 chapters. If you already finished, you can keep exploring as others have suggested, and find treasure chests, or just ignore the event for the remaining of the duration.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well, I ended up with a task that could not be completed in the time limit set for it unless I paid TC for it. And, that is something I wasn't going to do especially since I already had something being made in that factory. It wanted 4 chili sauce in less than 4 hours. Since it is late evening and in the 15 energy column, I'm just gonna let that one expire and keep going again tomorrow.

What happens to our leftover energy points we paid for, when done with the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine & Daisy's View Post
    What happens to our leftover energy points we paid for, when done with the game?
    I think after the event ends we'll most likely get coins for any energy you got leftover my best guess