Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

[QUOTE=Pcrody;1613547]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcrody View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to the Ufologists Camp?

Anyone?
    I’ve been clearing all over the place and can’t get close!
    Help?
    Hi,

Here you go, after you went to the other side of the river with the boat, follow the tire tracks:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well I can see I’m late to this party! Lol but I just wanted to pop in and say how much I’m really enjoying this new mini game. I love that there is no leaderboard it really brings me back to the early days of townshipping, before regatta and back to back events every week! The story aspect of the event is cute and a real pleasure to watch unfold the play itself is easy with the difficulty being keeping up with tasks and time which really isn’t so bad.
    Between this event and Professor Vernes I have to give playrix a big applause for working so hard to bring in new aspects that are purely fun rather than annoyingly competitive. Btw in case I don’t make it back onto the forum Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I wish we could opt out of these side games if we want....This one is awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukey53 View Post
    I wish we could opt out of these side games if we want....This one is awful!
    You don’t have to take part if you don’t want to. Just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    So, to be clear, you think the energy amounts/task difficulty has changed since the beginning of the event? I ask because I have been making the practice of waiting a bit to start an event so I can learn whether it's of interest to me. At the beginning, many were here saying it was pleasant and (obviously not challenging for some since they finished in a day) I decided to give it a try. But then right away I got requests for tasks that would require so much they'd halt my game (and I did them; and they did halt my game, to the point that my resources were very short for a train, causing a 6 hour wait, were it not for the help of multiple generous neighbors). But I didn't play right when it was released so I wouldn't know if it was different before.
    yes as soon as i finished all levels, the first request box changed from up to 4x to up to 2.5x increases max so the max i now get on the first box(to go snooping looking for chests) is 25 not 40 as it had been. I don't know if the change happened because i finished or because they changed it? haven't gotten the 461 pearls yet though, not looking forward to that . . . .

Disgusting task for Christmas Rescue

The way they force us to spend T-cash to dump a task is really disgusting. There is no reasonable way to complete the task and it won't expire until at the end of the event.

Screenshot_2019-12-19-11-35-41-05_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpgScreenshot_2019-12-19-11-35-41-05_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chairmannone View Post
    The way they force us to spend T-cash to dump a task is really disgusting. There is no reasonable way to complete the task and it won't expire until at the end of the event.

Screenshot_2019-12-19-11-35-41-05_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpgScreenshot_2019-12-19-11-35-41-05_4bf8c1e972b9822ff9bed5b90948a05a.jpg
    This is not a reasonable task! The most I've been asked to collect was 2 pearls or 4 seaweed. This seems like a glitch. I had issues earlier that said I had 999,999 energy so I entered the event & it reset to the correct amount. Maybe if you enter the event it will reset for you as well

Cdosr: Awesome thanks!
    Now we just need a map of where all the free chests are!
    I heard there were 10x silver (free) chests and 10x gold ($3) chests.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    This is not a reasonable task! The most I've been asked to collect was 2 pearls or 4 seaweed. This seems like a glitch. I had issues earlier that said I had 999,999 energy so I entered the event & it reset to the correct amount. Maybe if you enter the event it will reset for you as well
    So I'm not the only one! It is impossible to do that! They just want us to spend 10tc to dump it I guess 🤷🏻
    But then who knows what we're gonna get next... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Linzsoxal View Post
    Cdosr: Awesome thanks!
    Now we just need a map of where all the free chests are!
    I heard there were 10x silver (free) chests and 10x gold ($3) chests.
    There are 12 free and 12 pay-to-open as far as I am aware. I can post pics of all their locations but not sure if it would spoil things for anyone? I'll see if I can upload them to a photo hosting site and then share the link here tomorrow so that no one sees them accidentally.