Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Rescue Event

I like the new event.
    I find out that dumping must be payed before I press button, so no loss from this part.
    But I lost task while walking my dog, when we came home, the time runs out. For short events you need to carefully monitor progress and this might come difficult for working people. On the other side the duration of the event is almost 10 days, so probably everyone can go throgh all stages.
    I did finished first step. I think the rewords are a little bit higher then usual, TC for every stage, busters, … and 2 very lovely decoration, at least for me.
    I think the event won`t interfere much with regatta, perhaps only sending ships. I`ll put regatta first, since the event has a lot of time to finish.
    By the way, when I start stage 2, there was no group competition opened, so I suppose finish the rescue is the only goal in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! OK still strange, and you're sure you tried "everywhere"?

I guess you did, but JIC, did you see this post and that you must "try around", so to speak?
    All working fine now thanks. Husband is another matter but he's not going to bother to email them. We can't be the only two who are corrupt. Nice to speak to you

My first impression of this event is that it is phenomenal. I applaud the devs for such a detailed “game board” so to speak... the terrain detail, etc. is lovely. The story line is engaging and interesting. The varying tasks should sit well with everyone, some great for some and some horrible for some also. Lots of time to work through the chapters at one’s individual pace... and a game ultimately of patience and dedication, the two strategies I admire best in gaming. No worries if falling, having items won taken away, competing with others, wasting resources...

What a delightful addition to the game of Township. And what a huge undertaking it must have been in creating this event. To me, this is yet again the reason why Township is one of the best games out there, even considering what we go through with all the smaller inconveniences the game brings.

Thank you to Playrix for this fantastic event. A true game within a game that, at least for me, will absolutely keep me engaged until the end. Great job Township team!

Coupled with the equally-fantastic recent Professor event, it is evident Township/Playrix is really investing time and resources into keeping this game fresh and exciting!! And I love it all the more! 🙂

Ok, I’m stumped. The container of batteries is on the other side of the river and I can’t figure out how to get there. If I need to build a bridge, how do I do that?

I’ve used up a lot of energy clearing things I probably didn’t need to clear because I’m not sure what direction I’m supposed to be going in!

Quote Originally Posted by KT999 View Post
    Ok, I’m stumped. The container of batteries is on the other side of the river and I can’t figure out how to get there. If I need to build a bridge, how do I do that?
    When you touch battery, you will get the instructions that you need to build the bridge and how to make it. The material for bridge is in the near, you must clear the path and take it. It is put in a sort of storage and when you return to battery you are prompted to use the material. The same is then with other constructions you will need. Funny stuff actually.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, dread

First comment:
    bravo for letting us dump a task in the event center (where we get the energy). A definite thumbs-up!
    And a definite ARE YOU CRAZY for taking TEN TCASH for that dump!
    and without ANY confirmation!
    oh man...
    I noticed my tcash confirmation feature seems to be gone everywhere now. I have my confirm to spend cash setting turned on, but I am not getting the confirmation pop up anymore.

I vote crazy. It should have been free to dump and wait or tcash to rush the new task.

Apart from that, and the event's insatiable desire for ore and animal feeding, this event is pretty good so far. They really need a wider variety of tasks tho. I sent a plane and it got replaced with another send plane task. I have already seen ores and helicopters at least 4 or 5 times.

I like the story mode aspect of this game, but he talks too much. Just tell us what you want us to do next. Not really liking the timer or paying to dump a task. I had a big green confirmation button when I tried dumping a task, so I'm not sure what others are talking about. Wish there was a new picture. I did have some confusion at first about clearing the path to get the clouds to clear, as did others in my coop. I am very happy to see no leaderboard! So overall not a bad event.

Don’t think I’ve seen this report, if so, sorry for the repeat. I Just noticed when you click on dump task for 10tcash it says “if you dump task you won’t get bonus energy points for next task of same type”. What! After paying tcash even. This is a big bummer! I wouldn’t spend 10 tcash to dump anyway but here is the thing, it wants 3 bowls of rice noodles and gave me about 4.5 hrs to complete, I had 1 ready and 1 in the cue but other things in front of my 3rd bowl so, no option but to wait and let it dump on its own. Same thing happened on 2 tasks earlier. I had to let a brown shirt task dump and another factory one too because I had too much in the cue. So, I can’t play because no energy and all tasks are going to take a long time to do. Unless you can babysit game every 3 hrs or so on the shorter ones, they time out too quickly. Doesn’t seem well thought out here at all. Even regatta tasks don’t cost this to dump or penalize you for dumping.

I agree, the absence of leaderboard is very refreshing.

I opened a chest in my House of Luck and received 55 energy. A big help since one mission I encountered early on into chapter 2 required 50 energy.

I’m 30% into chapter 2 and kinda in limbo waiting with my tasks. The main focus of the task board should be on the 40-energy tasks and trying to maintain the 40-energy streak. With no timers, these tasks can refresh as fast as you can get them done, and maintaining that 40 energy is going to be increasingly important as the cost to complete missions probably increases as one gets further into the story. I haven’t, and won’t, dump tasks. It can be done. Patience.

I don’t care about the 10-energy missions with what their ROI is. I’d much rather focus on getting more bang for my time. In terms of what they give me in terms of progress, it’s going to be not much.

Further, the more I can get done today before the regatta starts, the better. Less need then to multi-task and really feel resource strain. I’m running up against my barn limit as well and that makes it all the more challenging in a fun and good way.